Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
She is good for the sport
49.18%
She is a joke for our sport
50.82%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Cindy Garrison Gone Wild .. Good or Bad for the sport?

Old 12-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Cindy Garrison Gone Wild .. Good or Bad for the sport?

Too skinny for me. The hunts aren't all that much and it seems kind of commercial andset upto me. Her personality kind of wears on me. They drag it out with all kinds of commercials. I won't watch it again.

Old 12-25-2005, 06:09 PM

ok, ok..shes pretty an all..but shes just a sales ploy..but has any body else noticed her biceps..im serious take a look at her guns i bet she could beat most of us in arm wrestling

Old 12-25-2005, 06:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have to confess ..when I look at anything other then her big mouth it aint her bicepts!

dd
Old 12-25-2005, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know how she can be concidered "bad for the sport". Seems to me that when the votes get counted, we need all the females on our side we can get. If ya don't like her show, that's one thing, BUT having her on "our side of the hunting fence" is NOT bad for our sport!! She could probably out hunt any other girl I've seen in the hunting lime light!
DD, you're just jealous since she has her own hunting show and you don't
Old 12-25-2005, 07:15 PM
Typical Buck

Hunters need generations of replacements.... gender should not matter.
Old 12-25-2005, 07:16 PM
Typical Buck

she doesn't do a thing for me...lol...i'm glad to see any woman hunter on tv because there are so few of us but i'd much rather watch tiffany...she seems down to earth and real...especially compared to cindy.
Old 12-25-2005, 08:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

She does nothing for me either! I watched or tried to watch one of her shows while she was in Africa and she missed and missed like she never practiced shooting. All shot should of been a slam dunk! She seems pretty ditzy as well! No thanks!
Old 12-26-2005, 06:16 AM
Boone & Crockett

She eats bugs and kills things. She's pretty cool to me.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:21 AM

She's a female that like to hunt,doesn't mind getting down and dirty, and kills stuff...Of course her show look a little staged as well as the interviews as mentioned before but WHICH SHOW DOESN'T....Don't hate on her because she is more successful afield than most men;or that you'd love to be in her position...I think she has a pretty good show aside from all the commercials but at least shes not trying to sell all that crap....Wish my wife would show half of the enthusiasm she does for hunting....
Old 12-26-2005, 07:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

I watch her show and really like it. Regardless of whether one finds her attractive, her show is different. She talks to the people of africa and other places and you get to see a small bit into other cultures rather than someone just pulling a trigger. She does weird and cool stuff that most of us would love to experience.

I believe she actaully started out as a fly fishing guide before she went on to do this show. Well rounded lady in my opinion, hunts, fishes, works out, and seems very personable.

Quick Reply: Cindy Garrison Gone Wild .. Good or Bad for the sport?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.