Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
46.01%
No
53.99%
Voters: 276. You may not vote on this poll

Should hunting over bait be illegal in your area?

Old 01-25-2006, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Should hunting over bait be illegal in your area?

ORIGINAL: FlDeerman
Should I care if you do?NO!!!
Great, at least we know where you stand on this...you don't care if your tactics negatively effect other hunters..at least you arehonest about it.

Thanks for the response.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:02 PM

I do believe you asked north texan if you thought that baiting sounded ethical to him, which obviously doesn't to you, and maybe we have different views than you, heaven forbid. Stating the obvious gets me by in school, what can I say. You're quite the interrogator I might add..
Old 01-25-2006, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

You are quite wrong and honestly seem to enjoy creating argumentative post for no legitimate reasons...

I might add it is considered in poor taste to repetitively make argumentative comments to others members. I would appreciate it if you showed at least somelevel of respect for myself and other members.

Concerning your statement, you obviously do not understand the conversation you are trying to involve yourself with.

If I was actually involved in a discussion with you I would take the time to explain the issues you have misunderstood. However, until you start showingthe appropriate level ofrespect for other members I see no reason to engage you in further conversation.

Have a pleasant evening...

BTW...please read board rules 8 and 12 if you have not already...I have sent you a PM concerning the issue.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntinGUS
C'mon Jack. That's a little harsh isn't it? You don't have to do it or agree with it, but to say that everyone that does it is a "jerk" is akinda ignorant IMO.
Is there a way to shoot sitting ducks and not be a jerk?

Not IMO and it doesn't matter where they live, a jerk is a jerk.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:28 PM

its legal where i hunt and sometimes in my area you need all the help you can get because the deer dont move a whole lot an the dont venture out so some times baiting get them out of their area
Old 01-25-2006, 09:30 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: C. Davis

Ah, come on Jack. You ain't been the same ever since I said "any one eyed hoosier can kill a monster buck sittingnext toa 40 acre cut Indiana cornfield."

It's just too easy.

C. Davis
Sure I have.

My opinion hasn't changed. It's the same it was ten years ago, last year, yesterday and ten minutes ago.

A jerk is a jerk and how many jerks he can get to hold hands with him doesn't make him not a jerk. It just let's them form a bigger circle.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: stillhunt04

Baiting is no different from shooting a sitting duck. It's for jerks, legal or not. In or out of Texas.
I'm in my youth and I don't resort to calling people jerks or other names when I don't agree with them. Big man, Jack Ryan, big man. Stop the bashing POR FAVOR
It's not name calling, it's stating an opinion. No different than jerks who call them selves hunters.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:34 PM

man o man it sound like ol jack ryan can dish it out on other peoples comments but he cant take it when people say something back to him.we all know where u stand jack, but there is a place were everone can say their own opinions. lets just cut out the fighting and let everyone be heard w/out arguments.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: JagMagMan

Jack, you said yourself that you could get a limit of deer, without putting your Cherrios down! Whats so hard about that?
Who said it was hard?

I can't believe this has gotten to 27 pages!
If its legal where you are, you've got the choice! If its illegal, you don't have the choice!
In most states it's legal to shoot sitting ducks too or sell a car you know you cracked the block in last winter.

Buyer be ware, there are jerks out there.

This thread might as well die! It has NO purpose! Baiting is more likely to become legal, where it is illegal, than to be outlawed, where it is now legal!

We could do without the name calling, and regional slurs though!
Yes shut it down before someone's concience gives them a heart attack.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:52 PM

i think jack is the jerk and he wants this thread closed cause everyone is getting on his case. sorry to single u out jack but it like u r the one creating all the problems with this thread here. we all love hunting and thats what matters here. hunting conversations shouldnt be negative tored one another now guys.

Quick Reply: Should hunting over bait be illegal in your area?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.