Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Jack Brittinghams 225" Buck

Old 12-17-2005, 01:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Jack Brittinghams 225" Buck

I say we cut a nice hole that fenced in area and see if we can get one of them big bucks to come running out!! Let the gene pool spread. Either way the buck does display some nice genetics.
Old 12-17-2005, 01:40 PM

High fenced, bought, genetics manipulated, special diet..when I hear any of that kind of stuff..the finished product just does not interest me.
To each their own..but I only like to hunt wild deer that grow to be how they are off the natural land which is open for the public to hunt.
There's a big difference in the degree of difficulty in todays whitetail hunting and shooting.
Old 12-17-2005, 01:50 PM

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

I bet THAT buck scores well over 200 ...but if you feed them right and lace the food with Miracle Grow you can getone that big ... I can't imagine why you would want to kill that buck in a high fencewhen you could sale his genetics ... hes a STUD for sure!

dd
because that is truly how dumb he really is. 1800 acres is alot of property fence or no fence but a canned hunt is a canned hunt...

I heard he put sleeping pills in a pile of apples, snuk up on the sleeping beast and arrowed it like tarzan...

I say we cut holes in the fences and introduce come nice wolves... That oughta get old Jack's attention while he's walking to his poaching box!
Old 12-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

And he I go. Everyone's right a canned hunt is a canned hunt. A trophy is in the eye of the beholder. If he can put it on his wall knowing he payed $20,000 and shot it in a fence then right on. I could not!