Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Jack Brittinghams 225" Buck

Old 12-16-2005, 10:42 AM

Default RE: Jack Brittinghams 225" Buck

ORIGINAL: The Lone Wolf

And we're off!
You beat me to it!
Old 12-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: The Lone Wolf

And we're off!

I don't know why but that struck funny chord with me, I can't stop laughing...lol
Old 12-16-2005, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hate high fence hunts but I also think it's up the the individual what they want out of the hunt. If it's a guaranteed monster from a high fence then good for him. It's his money and time. I don't want law makers coming in and telling us how it should be done. If there's a market for things like this then go for it. My time is better spent on whats good for me rather than whats not good for someone else.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

that sure is an amazing deer... wow!
Old 12-16-2005, 12:37 PM

Sure is a monster! I have never seen his show before. I haven't heard to many good things about him tho, mostly on this forum. From what I can make of it he hunts on a high fence piece of property. Can anyone hear explain to me his show, how he hunts and if this fence thing is true? I really don't see the sport in that if it is true.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:14 PM

I myself don't understand why people get upset about large acre canned hunts? Most deer stay in a area all their life and would never roam outside of an 1800 acre area.
But, If I owned 1500+ acres and could afford to put a 12ft tall fence arounditIwould do. I could build the habitat and food plots to grow monster bucks for my pleasure of doing so at the same time of keeping poachers off my land.
I don't think a canned hunt is any easier of getting a deer than if one wasn't in an open area and posted. It's the same ashunting overa food plot on open area.But the best part about canned hunts are that you can grow bruisers like the one pictured in this post. What diffrence if it is a canned hunt or posted property? Your still not allowed on either without permission. And like I said deer stay in one area most of their lifes. Unless they are forced to leave from hunting pressure or lack of habitat. Would you fish a man made lake and they had to stock the fish in it and they got no where to escape. Would you call yourself a sportsman if you caught them fish or scream sardine canned fish?
Old 12-16-2005, 03:32 PM

i think i saw him shoot that buck. he was chained to the fence and he ran up and shot him.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Typical Buck

I agree DD...I would never have that animal killed. There are tons of deer farmers out there that would pay a whole lot of money, I have have heard up to a thousand or so, for a "straw" of semen from that bad bow. Supposedly you can get up to 100 or so "straws" from a buck each year. Not too shabby.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:10 PM
Dominant Buck

All I have to say is WOW!
Old 12-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: vital shooter

I myself don't understand why people get upset about large acre canned hunts? Most deer stay in a area all their life and would never roam outside of an 1800 acre area.
But, If I owned 1500+ acres and could afford to put a 12ft tall fence arounditIwould do. I could build the habitat and food plots to grow monster bucks for my pleasure of doing so at the same time of keeping poachers off my land.
I don't think a canned hunt is any easier of getting a deer than if one wasn't in an open area and posted. It's the same ashunting overa food plot on open area.But the best part about canned hunts are that you can grow bruisers like the one pictured in this post. What diffrence if it is a canned hunt or posted property? Your still not allowed on either without permission. And like I said deer stay in one area most of their lifes. Unless they are forced to leave from hunting pressure or lack of habitat. Would you fish a man made lake and they had to stock the fish in it and they got no where to escape. Would you call yourself a sportsman if you caught them fish or scream sardine canned fish?
Shooter "to thine on self be true"

dd

Quick Reply: Jack Brittinghams 225" Buck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.