Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Another season comes to a close...post you pics here

Old 12-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Another season comes to a close...post you pics here

10 point with a couple of kickers. The day after Thanksgiving. Freestone County Texas.

-john

Old 12-16-2005, 11:53 AM

Old 12-16-2005, 12:24 PM

Great deer and great pics guys! Glad to see many of you had a season of success. Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon, maybe Santa will bring me a scanner! Keep the pics comin!
Old 12-16-2005, 01:09 PM
Fork Horn

No. 1

Old 12-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Fork Horn

no. 2. w/muzzle loader. Got 3 more with a bow

Old 12-16-2005, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

well i never got any antlers but i had a good season......i still have unitl jan.9(i think,lol), so i'll be out there trying, but it's not a big deal if i dont get one...i need another hog, so i'll be happy with that...but i got these...2 does, both 5.5. yrs.old, then one was 106lbs.the other was 125lbs..the hog i gotwas young and tender, the best meat i have ever seen, she weighed 67 lbs.,all taken with my muzzleloader, the hog was on my birthday, but no pics, but i got the hunt on video so i'm pleased...i also tracked my sisters archery hog , the toughest bloodtrailing i have ever done, i've lost trails with tons of blood and this guy only left like 3 drops within 120 yds., her shot was awesome too, i'm more happy about this than taking the nice old does.....the black mark is form dragging not my shot

annette's hog
Old 12-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Northern WI 10pt

Old 12-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Typical Buck

very nice racks indeed. congradulations to all! ive had a good season so far myself. Taken 2 with the bow and four with the rifle this being the best out out of all of em, my 8ptr this yr.

Old 12-17-2005, 09:33 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: huntnma

well i never got any antlers but i had a good season......i still have unitl jan.9(i think,lol), so i'll be out there trying, but it's not a big deal if i dont get one...i need another hog, so i'll be happy with that...but i got these...2 does, both 5.5. yrs.old, then one was 106lbs.the other was 125lbs..the hog i gotwas young and tender, the best meat i have ever seen, she weighed 67 lbs., all taken with my muzzleloader, on my birthjday, but no pics, but i got the hunt on video so i'm pleased...i also tracked my sisters archery hog , the toughest bloodtrailing i have ever done, i've lost trails with tons of blood and this guy only left like 3 drops within 120 yds., her shot was awesome too, i'm more happy about this than taking the nice old does.....

annette's hog

MA, what have you gone and done, shut your mouth!!WOW, that's great,Congrat's!! What part of FL?
Old 12-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Everyone did great! Congrat's to all!!!

Quick Reply: Another season comes to a close...post you pics here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.