Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Old 12-16-2005, 07:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

i used to date tiffany before she lost all that weight and got her nose fixed, she was the most down to earth girl you ever met, i can't tell if she is still cross-eyed or not but i'm reasonably sure its the same women, she broke up with me when i ordered her a climbing stand, i had to get a ol'man the "Grand ol'man" that supports up to 400#, didn't wont to take any chances, and sure didn't want to ask[:@], so i just used a cattle formula she was 4'9" and had a girth of 71",BTW i never dated lee but what i can tell they make a great lookin couple, and i'm sure hard work and taking a few chanceshas gotten them where they are at, and you can't blame anyone for making it, i mean who else out there thought about better camo years ahead of realtree and mossy oak, i know i did, but i sure didn't know the first thing about making/designing it, or marketing it, but i bet either of those deer could have been killed w/o a scent-lock suit, and old army/navy camo, once again proveing deer hunters and fisherman will buy anything

I don't think that ScentLock stuff works anyway ... last year in hunting camp a guy we were hunting with had his on in the truck and he let one of those egg farts you know one of those that would knock a buzzard off a crap wagon at 50 yards ...and it about killed us all ... sure didntLOCK THATSCENT in !!
hey DD, could you get some dietary info from that guy, something like that could come in handy, BTW if it includes PBR or that fancy french beer
"shaffares" i'll have to come up with an alternitive, since i don't drink none more, also was that suit zipped up tightly, i mean yall didn't tug at the collar or anything, just wanting to make sure.........
Old 12-16-2005, 07:34 AM
Fork Horn

ok think of it this way.men do you put aftershave on or a necktie when you go hunting.i hate when i see a show and the lady has makeup on and earrings,painted fingernails,and they just came from the beauty shop.as far as the posted land goes in my book if it taking on posted land they do not count
Old 12-16-2005, 08:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: m.t.hands

i used to date tiffany before she lost all that weight and got here nose fixed, she was the most down to earth girl you ever met, i can't tell if she is still cross-eyed or not but i'm reasonably sure its the same women, she broke up with me when i ordered her a climbing stand, i had to get a ol'man the "Grand ol'man" that supports up to 400#, didn't wont to take any chances, and sure didn't want to ask[:@], so i just used a cattle formula she was 4'9" and had a girth of 71",BTW i never dated lee but what i can tell they make a great lookin couple, and i'm sure hard work and taking a few chanceshas gotten them where they are at, and you can't blame anyone for making it, i mean who else out there thought about better camo years ahead of realtree and mossy oak, i know i did, but i sure didn't know the first thing about making/designing it, or marketing it, but i bet either of those deer could have been killed w/o a scent-lock suit, and old army/navy camo, once again proveing deer hunters and fisherman will buy anything

Tell the truth MT ...Tiffany left you big butt aftershe caught you trying to snort the snuff out ofHER Skoll's can ! ........... SKOLLSSSSSS BROTHER!

dd
Old 12-16-2005, 08:17 AM
Host of Hosts

Man, what a bunch of haters!!
I like how if someone posts an opinion they are a "bunch of haters"

I hate noone, but I'm realistic enough to admit that those BIG bucks they shot opened the cash box for them. Notice both pics they are outfitted the exact same way. Same Nikon bino strap, same T/C hat, same everything. I happen to watch their show and I enjoy it more than most others. BUT! Have you ever watched a hunting show on TV that shows the Real World scenarios? NO not hardly at all. Most every show they kill HUGE bucks on Ranches or Private lands. Not harldy what MOST of us are used to. I think these hunting programs are great. JUST NOT REAL LIFE! Are there BIG Bucks out in public lands? Yes there are, but nothing like you'll harvest with the right amount of cash. Any of us can go spend 4000.00 to 6000.00 and kill a buck like that.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

But the bottom line is, everybody is discrediting these kills because of who they are. They were shot on their property, not a ranch...but rather their own property. Who cares what they are wearing? They are called sponsors, that is who pays for their show. When you have a sponsor, they do askyou to promote their products. Just the nature of the beast. You don't see the guy drivng the UPS Nascar get out of his car in a USPS uniform do you. If you did, you would see a guy loose his ride quicker than hell.

as far as the posted land goes in my book if it taking on posted land they do not count
Well come to the area where I hunt. Every tract of land is posted "No Hunting" So all of the bucks shot around me don't count? They are free range deer, can go wherever they want. But it is posted. Give me a break.

I am not saying they don't hunt ranches. But the fact of the matter is, these deer were shot on their property, privately owned property. And they shouldn't count because of who they are. That is what I am hearing.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

[quote]ORIGINAL: IL_BOW_MAN

But the bottom line is, everybody is discrediting these kills because of who they are. They were shot on their property, not a ranch...but rather their own property. Who cares what they are wearing? They are called sponsors, that is who pays for their show. When you have a sponsor, they do askyou to promote their products. Just the nature of the beast. You don't see the guy drivng the UPS Nascar get out of his car in a USPS uniform do you. If you did, you would see a guy loose his ride quicker than hell.

[quote]

I would LOVE to be in thier shoes ... so its NOT their kills that bother ME so much as it is them coming on THIS forum posting a thread that simply is a "Product" pusher ... I mean COME ON ...here she is in full make up ..whys that ..... obviously for a photo shoot ... to sell ALL the products that they have listed and hyperlinked in their story ... heck maybe they should just use the Good Year blimp to advertise ... I just can't see "Pro's" using this site to sell product ..but just MHO ..by the way I have not seen Dale Jarrett trying to push UPS on this site ...have you?

dd
Old 12-16-2005, 08:56 AM

ORIGINAL: IL_BOW_MAN

Man, what a bunch of haters!!

I can't believe you guys are putting these guys down like this. If you think you know it all, you should be bigger stars than them.

I don't get to catch too many of the shows, but I did catch the one that was all about them hanging their stands on their property.

And who says that someone Lee's age can't own property? I could own as much property as I wanted if I wanted to be in debt that much. That is what banks are for.

Some of you guys need to get off of your high horses. Both of these people have been in the hunting industry a lot longer than their show has been on the air and have worked the butts off to get their own show. I am not saying that being a good looking couple didn't help them get their own show, but hey everybody uses their God given talents to help them in their life!
It is pretty hypocritical to call someone a hater because they have a different perspective than you--I think that might be considered hateful in itself. What I said was that owning his own land is an advantage--not that having this advantage is unfair or that I resent or am envious because he has his own land, and neither did I even imply that he shouldn't own his own land.If he has the money or has inherited it through family,or whatever--more power to him. But, it is much more advantageous to have your own land that you can regulate--especially in Kansas where the deer are naturally bigger, compared to public land or some of the other states that have lesser bucks. How does that equate to hate? As for the comment about their being attractive, thus marketable, is a realistic factor--why aren't Don and Kandi Kisky as visible? They've been around longer, and have their own land, and killed more deer? Is it hateful to put all of the factors out on the table? There are 1000's of people that hunt better, have more knowledge, harvest bigger and better deer that never make the morning news in their local newspapers, much less get their own show. Being in the right place at the right time , being attractive, gaining exposure previously on the Drury Brithers show are all definite factors that helped tip the balance in their favor. I'm happy for them--as I said, I don't care at all for the professional hunting lifestyle--I turned it down. All that people are trying to say is that having these advantages, and profiting from it, without putting things in perspective is misleading. It doesn't equate to hate to say so, and it doesn't equate , necesarrily to being a whitetail expert to kill these kinds of deer , under these kinds of circumstances. It is very realistic to say that a lot of peopel could accomplish the same thing in those circumstances, and a lot do accomplish these things, and better, without these advantages,andthey never make the cover of a magazine or get a TV show. Just a realistic perspective--not hateful--especially on my part.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would LOVE to be in thier shoes ... so its NOT their kills that bother ME so much as it is them coming on THIS forum posting a thread that simply is a "Product" pusher ... I mean COME ON ...here she is in full make up ..whys that ..... obviously for a photo shoot ... to sell ALL the products that they have listed and hyperlinked in their story ... heck maybe they should just use the Good Year blimp to advertise ... I just can't see "Pro's" using this site to sell product ..but just MHO ..by the way I have not seen Dale Jarrett trying to push UPS on this site ...have you
?

Excellent point DD. Leave the professional "kudos" to the TV showsand comercials.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:07 AM
Fork Horn

I normally just read the posts to try to learn new things, hear a good story, see a good picture, and to laugh at some of Dr. Death's jokes. But I just had to stand up and give my two cents this time. From reading this post and several others it's clear that what I have to say will not make a lot of people happy.
Let me start by giving you an idea of who I am and where I'm from. First, I'm not a profressional hunter, not on any pro staffs, don't get paid anything for hunting, and don't have any famous friends. I'm from North Carolina, born and raised, and have done 99% of my hunting in the state. I'm 35 years old, married and have a one daughter. (Also have one in the oven)
I've hunted all my life, started around 8 and absolutely love being in the outdoors. I, like a lot of other hunters, spend too much money on guns, bows, binos, range finders, tree stands, etc. etc. I've even paid (shock, surprise) to hunt in Wisconsin (bow hunt), Saskachewan (rifle), Pike Co. Ill.(muzzleloader) and Iowa (muzzleloader). I'm not rich by any means, I would say my family is in the middle of the middle-class.
Now, what I want to say is that I think people are much too jealous of TV hunters like Lee & Tiffany. My dad is included in this group because I have heard him more than once say that he is jealous of Jackie Bushman "Buckmasters" and Bill Miller "North American Hunting Club" because they get to go to all the great spots and kill big deer for 'free'.
Like I've tried to tell him, we should all be thankful for these guys (and gals) for putting the whole lives into doing what they are doing. Not only are they sharing the outdoors with everyone, they are trying to help others learn about the outdoors in a positive light. I'm not going to say that I totally agree with every shot angle taken on an animal in all the shows I have watched in my lifetime, but I think there more good coming out of these shows than bad.

Old 12-16-2005, 09:27 AM

Wow, this thread amazes me. I've heard some very interesting arguments here. I like the one about how come they never show on TV a real hunters day of not seeing much or only small bucks. I would say that if they showed that most people would watch a show that did show the big mature deer. Yes they use products from the very people that make their show a reality, thats buisness folks. Are you telling me that NASCAR, NFL, Motocross/supercross or any other sport doesn't promote products? Just because they have recently become national because of their show doesn't mean they haven't worked hard to get were they are .It's just like any profession you start at the bottom and WORK your way to the top. Tiffany lucked out a little by marrying Lee, but he did what any husband would do and took care of his spouse. They Killed legit bucks under fair chase conditions in a state that is known for monster bucks. people pay outfitters every year to hunt in spots with known big deer, are they wrong? DD you were proud of the monster you shot in Canada and posted it up on these forums did you pay someone to put you in the area of that deer? Why aren't people flaming you.Is itbecause you dont have a hunting show? Let me ask you this, if you had a hunting show would that feeling of accomplishment been any different for you. All I'm saying is as hunters we need to embrace our community and stop being jealous of other peoples oppurtunities. make your own oppurtunites through your own hard work. if you want something bad enough you can make it a reality most of the through sacrifice and hard work...........

Quick Reply: Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.