Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Old 12-15-2005, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Getting into these "pis*ing" matches with guys like "huntingus" remind me of why I hardly post on these sites anymore!

BTW, huntingus, you ever kill a big buck before (130+)?
Old 12-15-2005, 03:29 PM

ORIGINAL: PYseeker

Wow I din't realize that there was that many haters on this forum. From the postsI readI see few of you actually read the article that went along with the pictures. Those deer were killed on their own personal property, not some outfitters land. They've been hunting those bucks for several years, passing up smaller ones so they may grow into mature bucks. They should be congradulated on their accomplishments, not dogged out. Grow up and realize that we need to stick together in the hunting community!!
How many couples that age get to own their own land, or anybody of any age for tha matter? THat is certainly an advantage, as well as the available time. I don't think it's fair to say that pointing these things out in comparison to the average hunter with the average oppurtunities is exactly hate.It just puts things in perspective.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:06 PM

Default RE: Lee and Tiffany

Thanks for posting this! I can't get the show, but hope to purchase the series when it comes out for sale. Their show is great!
It's a little upsetting that ya'll had a fit about their harvest, but I love ya anyways.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:54 PM

So how big are the fences around that property 20 feet or 30 feet tall?
Old 12-15-2005, 04:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Champlain Islander

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

I don't think that ScentLock stuff works anyway ... last year in hunting camp a guy we were hunting with had his on in the truck and he let one of those egg farts you know one of those that would knock a buzzard off a crap wagon at 50 yards ...and it about killed us all ... sure didntLOCK THATSCENT in !!

dd

DD you just blew the pants off scent lock. Your findings and experiance is scientific enough for me.
Thank you C.I. ...thank you very much !

dd

Old 12-15-2005, 07:18 PM

AWESOME DEER, and nice looking ear rings.where they really smiling cause they killed those deer or because they think they've convinced you to buy scent loc.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: one on one

AWESOME DEER, and nice looking ear rings.where they really smiling cause they killed those deer or because they think they've convinced you to buy scent loc.
I think the reason they are smiling so BIG is cause they just heard that cash register open !

dd

Old 12-15-2005, 08:07 PM

dd you crack me up,lol, i luv ur little cartoons u put at the end. but about the original post, i dont get there show and never heard of them, nice bucks tho
Old 12-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey, I'm happy for them. I would love to be a "professional hunter."

But, I aint. And even though I find their show interesting, my own clothes washed in no scent detergent with no scent deoderant and a bottle of coon urine for cover scent has always worked for me. I bet the bottle of coon urine would offset one of those egg farts.

C. Davis
Old 12-15-2005, 08:19 PM

ya but what does one use to offset the sound of one of them egg farts?

Quick Reply: Lee and Tiffany's Hunts are up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.