Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

Old 12-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

Some people will never get it until its to late. KShunter has said it well. Another thing that may shock some of the kiss my a$$ fans it that although I don't like to see dead animals hauled around on display, I sure as hell don't believe in taking god out of anything. Its Not PC in any way that fuelsmy thinking on this issue. What it is ,is the desire to protect our sport from the critics . Its to help hunting weather or not people can see it for what it is or not. I am glad to see in several of these posts that many of you do see the point and are smart enough to see where the kiss my A$$ attitude is apt to take us. Its sad that the point many of us have tried to make is drastically mistaken for just the opposite of what it is. I won't kiss your A$$ but I will work to preserve our sport weather you like it or not. And for God sake, YES GODS SAKE, MERRY XMAS TO ALL. May CHRIST bless you and your families this CHRISTMAS and every CHRISTMAS.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: m.t.hands

, all deer seem to be properly tagged and it even looks as if the owner tried to close the trunk, very responsible IMO

10-4, good buddy!
Old 12-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Dominant Buck

James, com-on my friend, are you saying that if you don't have a pick-up with a tail gateand a tarp to cover your deer, one should not be hunting?
Just because we can afford these extra toys does'nt make us any better than most!
I am not saying that hunters should be displaying blood and guts, but do you see any ofthat in the above picture? Give the guys that have less than us a break!
Old 12-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Take god out of this nation along with our guns and what do you have.
A flock of sheep, and that is exactly what they want.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

If I drove alongside him, I'd give him the thumbs up, though I let the small bucks walk so they'd fill up more of the vehicle in a year or two. As Nugent says, we shouldn't be ashamed of our legitimate, great sport! A nice taste of tradition and reality shouldn't hurt anyone. It's not like blood is running down the car or anything.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Isn't that a blue tarp around those deer?

Let's see,

No jacked up 4x4

Trunk lid is as closed as it can get

Deer wrapped in a tarp

Some people are extremely hard to please.

C. Davis
Old 12-13-2005, 06:46 PM

all I have to say is "One nation under God"
Old 12-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

No I am not saying that at all. If one wants to be descrete then all he can do is the best he can with what he has. No way in hell should a person ever give up hunting as long as he can walk, run or crawl. There is a difference however in hauling your game home or to the locker in respectful ways. I would suggest that that should always be done. Its different in my case because I hunt on my own land mostly. Its 18 miles from the nearest town which is about 600 people. For me to display my dead deer I would have to drive to town, circle the block then drive 18 miles home. When I do haul my deer anywhere but to the barn, I put them in a large Rubbermade tote with a lid which I haul on a homemade hitch type carrier on one of my pickups or the old jeep. I can't afford a car.. The tote keeps them clean and where I hunt you need not worry about the meat not cooling. Just try to keep it from freezing before you are ready. I will make one last attempt to explain why I don't like to see dead animals and guts displayed any more than need be. Its nothing to do with PC. Those who know me would faint if they heard that I had a political correct bone in my body. Most of all my Kids. I favor trying to place sport hunting in the best possible light that I can. whether that is respecting those who don't like blood and guts or respecting those who expect not only hunters but everyone to respect the laws and regulations. I have a hard time with being stoned for trying to respect the wishes of as many as possible. especially when the cost to us is nothing and what can be gained is almost everything. That was my last attempt to get accross where I am comming from. I quess I am not so good at explaining things. Have a good one. OH and so far as them wanting to take my guns , OLD Charles Hesston said it best, You know, the part about my cold dead fingers
Old 12-13-2005, 07:10 PM
Dominant Buck

James, if every body in this nation built thier house's by the same plan, same paint, same shrubery, drove the same make and color of car and dressed the same, would'nt it be a boring world? Hey man I'm in the middle class, the richdon't have to pay, the poor can't pay, so I have to. I understand your point on ethics, and I agree that one should be considerate of others, but who made any of us Police of the world? It's up to your state to pass these laws, and untill they do, it's different strokes for different folks.
Remember what I mentioned before, I don't believe in displaying blood and guts, but I see nothing wrong with the hunters in the picture, the way they are transporting thier deer?
Old 12-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Dominant Buck

I love this place! I wished the guy had at least washed the mud off his car. The 80% might not have too offended. Also a green tarp might have been more natural. A trunk full of buck.....looks good to me.

Quick Reply: Political Correctness can kiss my butt!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.