Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Lee and Tiff both Score!

Old 12-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Lee and Tiff both Score!

I have filmed for a tv show on the outdoor channel for the last 3 years. There istremendous pressure on these people to take mature deer for the show. One of the earlier posts spoke of this being their job and he would rather just enjoy the time in the woods, was right on. From what I understand, Lee and Tiffany have a farm and spend a tremendous amount of time and $ on it. They have created a big buck atmosphere. Congrats to them for all of their hard work and time. Although, I have told some of the tv hunters that I have worked with to come and hunt late season in VA with me and join the real hunting world. They all just laugh.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Dominant Buck

Roger tremedous pressure. If they don't shoot deer they don't have a video. If they don't have a video they can't get your money and advertise all those gimmicks we love to buy, try and throw away. That's why they're all so quick to throw down the bow and pick up their firesticks when they've only shot a couple deer all year. They have to hunt multiple states with multiple tags with multiple seasons so they can fill up the video. Sad...but true. They couldn't do it without their private preserves to hunt on or they have to pay for the hunts at places like the Preserve or Tecomate etc etc etc. Very few of them just go out and walk in a woods. They have folks lining up the land and hunts for them. They can't waste a couple weeks or years for that matter to figure out the local herd. When times get tough, grab a gun.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

I, and many members on here were succesful at thier JOBS this week too!
And there you have it folks. It's their JOB to kill 150" or larger deer on a regular basis. My job is to keep firearms safe and in good working condition. I do it day in and day out just like every one else here does their JOB.

Sorry but I really don't get too excited when a 'celebrity hunter' kills huge deer just like I don't get excited when a celebrity (movie star etc...) wins a Grammy, Oscar, Academy Award, etc... etc....

Aside from my company being closely involved with the Getin' Close Television shows,..............
That's about what I figured before I ever opend up this thread. I mean, we sure have been seeing and reading a lot about Tiffany and Lee this year.

Don't advertisements belong in the classifieds section of this forum??????????

I would much rather read about Davidmill, huntingirl, nubo, Rebel Hog, etc... kill a big deer, elk, moose, etc.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:37 PM

I watch their show almost every week and they are among a few of the shows I enjoy.
They seem like pretty nice people to me,maybe it's all just for TV but I don't think so. I'm usually pretty good at figuring out if people are "real". 20 plus years in sales will do that for you.
Yep, they hunt good land,some of it they own from the sounds of it.
I would love to go hunting with them!

Looking in from the outside I would like to make my living hunting.
I am into motorcycles as much as hunting and I sell motorcycles for a living. I love it
I am aware of how making your hobby your job changes a few things but I still LOVE going to work every day.
Hunting for a living would be great if you ask me.

Congrats to both of them and I hope they keep up the good work.

I also think that having hunting shows that have couples hunting together is good for the future of our hunting and hunting rights. The fact that they are young doesn't hurt either.

Hunting and the motorcycle business have some common issues.
Aging customer base
Preventing additional restrictive laws
Public perception of the sportand the people that partake in it
Getting more women involved

It's too bad that all the motorcycle shows on TV are loudmouths building stuff normal people can't actually ride or afford.
How would it be if the OCC guys were on a hunting show? Yelling at each other all the time,scaring the deer away,making bows that cost 150,000 but didn't shoot straight. Then we'd have something to complain about!
I think we as hunters should be happy that most all the hunting shows are hosted by people who seem pretty normal and down to earth.
I wish the motorcycle TV producers were as smart as the hunting show producers.

Old 12-14-2005, 09:06 PM

How many hunting shows are there that have both a guy and a girl as hosts everyweek? Archers choice and gettin close is all that comes to my mind. Maybe this is why they are doing so good. Tiff being a nice blonde probably doesn't hurt either.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't know how many times I have told my friends that I am thinking about retiring early, and starting my own hunting show. The only kicker is that I don't think anybody would watch me sit up in a tree asleep with a stringof drool stretching from my mouth to my lap. I guess I could advertise the "snore silencer."

Well,maybe it wouldn'tbe quite that bad.

If Lee and Tiff ever get burnt out with their job, my wife and I could take over anytime.

C. Davis
Old 12-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Opportunities don't happen, they are MADE!
Old 12-15-2005, 07:25 PM

congrat on selling scent loc.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Buellhunter

I watch their show almost every week and they are among a few of the shows I enjoy.
They seem like pretty nice people to me,maybe it's all just for TV but I don't think so. I'm usually pretty good at figuring out if people are "real". 20 plus years in sales will do that for you.
Yep, they hunt good land,some of it they own from the sounds of it.
I would love to go hunting with them!

Looking in from the outside I would like to make my living hunting.
I am into motorcycles as much as hunting and I sell motorcycles for a living. I love it
I am aware of how making your hobby your job changes a few things but I still LOVE going to work every day.
Hunting for a living would be great if you ask me.

Congrats to both of them and I hope they keep up the good work.

I also think that having hunting shows that have couples hunting together is good for the future of our hunting and hunting rights. The fact that they are young doesn't hurt either.

Hunting and the motorcycle business have some common issues.
Aging customer base
Preventing additional restrictive laws
Public perception of the sportand the people that partake in it
Getting more women involved

It's too bad that all the motorcycle shows on TV are loudmouths building stuff normal people can't actually ride or afford.
How would it be if the OCC guys were on a hunting show? Yelling at each other all the time,scaring the deer away,making bows that cost 150,000 but didn't shoot straight. Then we'd have something to complain about!
I think we as hunters should be happy that most all the hunting shows are hosted by people who seem pretty normal and down to earth.
I wish the motorcycle TV producers were as smart as the hunting show producers.
Think Im going to puke !

dd

Old 12-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Typical Buck

nice rack on al three of them. two being the deer.. hahahaha..... just kidding.. great deer though
wish i had the opertunites they have. on second thought . no i dont. i like leasure hunting much better than to think i have to kill a nice buck or my job suffers.

Quick Reply: Lee and Tiff both Score!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.