Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
7.09%
No
92.91%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Legislation to ban "Dead Deer in Public View"

Old 12-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Legislation to ban "Dead Deer in Public View"

I made this ballot at straightforward as I could to be "fair and balanced."

C. Davis
Old 12-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Legislation to ban "Dead Deer in Public View"

I voted no ..however I do think that we as huntersshould make every effort to use good taste when transporting the deer ... no reason to feed fule to the fire ...unless he scored over 150 !

dd
Old 12-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

I voted no ..however I do think that we as huntersshould make every effort to use good taste when transporting the deer ... no reason to feed fule to the fire ...unless he scored over 150 !

dd
This is really hard for me to say since I have all of my teeth, but showing off better than a 150 buck is in my opinion "good taste."

C. Davis
Old 12-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: C. Davis

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

dd
This is really hard for me to say since I have all of my teeth, but showing off better than a 150 buck is in my opinion "good taste."

C. Davis
LOL ..thats a GOOD one C.D. !!

dd
Old 12-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are you kidding me? If they do that then they must outlaw charbroiled beef in public view. I can't believe what I am reading! People are really turning into weenies nowadays.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

I would favor it because I know thats the only way it would ever happen. The size of a deer makes no difference here. A dead deer is a dead deer to non-hunters. Many people would just as soon not see these displays. To me as a hunter, I don't need to show off my kill. I get it home and processed as soon as possible. In no way is this anything to me except to put the best light that I can on hunting. It has been a very special part of my life fo 50 years. I can already see where this will go. If you consider others feelings you are a weeny. How clever.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:13 PM
bigcountry

Absolutely not, just pray that hunters can use some common sense. If you driving thru Ky, who cares, if going thru Baltimore/DC area, think about what your doing, have some common sense.

Old 12-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: James B

I would favor it because I know thats the only way it would ever happen. The size of a deer makes no difference here. A dead deer is a dead deer to non-hunters. Many people would just as soon not see these displays. To me as a hunter, I don't need to show off my kill. I get it home and processed as soon as possible. In no way is this anything to me except to put the best light that I can on hunting. It has been a very special part of my life fo 50 years. I can already see where this will go. If you consider others feelings you are a weeny. How clever.
J.B. I was just being facetious about the 150 ..just a Ha Ha ..a funny ...

dd

Old 12-08-2005, 07:22 PM

so I wouldnt be allowed to hang my deer from a tree in my yard in order to skin it out??
Old 12-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bspencer

so I wouldnt be allowed to hang my deer from a tree in my yard in order to skin it out??
B.S. I am sure thats not what he ment.

dd

Quick Reply: Legislation to ban "Dead Deer in Public View"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.