Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Dead deer in public view???

Old 12-24-2005, 11:36 PM

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

ORIGINAL: RedAllison

REDNECK, backwoods, toothless, banjo pickin inbred

It just seems like the most stubborn and "REDNECKED" amongst our ranks have a few shortcomings in some other areas of their lives that can somehow be made up for by leaving a bloodtrail down mainstreet. Somehow in their childish little minds their dead forkhorn strapped atop their 4wheeler makes up for their obvious short manhood!!!
Wow, I just saw this, I have not replied here for some time as I am in Iraq right now and just have not had time. I can see that this has been beaten to death but I just gotta throw my 2cents in too.

Lets see, we will go down the list...

Redneck... Well, I have been told I am
Backwoods... I do live in the country
Toothless... Ahhh, NO
Banjo Pickin... Actually I DO play the banjo, is this a problem?
Inbread... No.

Hmmmm... My opinion is you need to be politically correct yourself before you start picking and choosing who you want to keep from offending. First off, childish little minds, looks like you are in that category too, seems like you are real good at calling names (childish) Second of all, I don't display my deer for everyone to see, third of all, I don't hunt for horns, I hunt for meat and the ability to be where I want to be, outdoors. I know you will say this was not directed to me but you have kinda described me here in a way and labeled me.

As for legislation, you are going to just end up hurting you kids or your grandkids or their kids rights to hunt some day, just keep whittling away those rights there Mr. I'm better than you are.

And also, does being from the country and playing the banjo make me uneducated or something? Just wondering, I mean, I have been to college, was a police officer for several years, and have served my country for several more, I feel I am a well adjusted citizen who has contributed greatly to his community and country. But I guess not in your eyes huh?
Old 12-24-2005, 11:38 PM

Oh yeah... Merry Christmas
Old 12-25-2005, 01:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

i can appreciate Red Allison's opinion on this matter, but to say you're going to try and make a new law....lol. also, i sense a hatred for "rednecks" in alot of your statements. i am prolly what you would call a "redneck" and i am trying to figure out what's so bad about being a "redneck"?

i am beginning to think Mr. Allison hates rednecks for one of two reasons....(1.) his wife left him for a "redneck" or (2.) he use to get beat up by "rednecks" in school.

i'm not trying to throw salt in anyone's wound BUT lay off the redneck, hillbilly, back woods, etc. comments because your not any better than we are!

thank you for your time
Old 12-25-2005, 05:59 AM

in my area people could carea less,espically when their getting 10 to 12 an acre,REMEMBER THIS IS AMERICA THE FREE, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE SLOWLY GETTING THIS TAKEN AWAY,BEFORE YOU KNOW IT WE'LL BE UNDER DICTATORSHIP,COMMON SENSE GOES A LONG WAY,RED WHEN YOU GET IT PASSED, DON'T FORGET IT'S ON TV ALSO. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
Old 12-25-2005, 06:52 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: CamoCop

also, i sense a hatred for "rednecks" in alot of your statements. i am prolly what you would call a "redneck" and i am trying to figure out what's so bad about being a "redneck"?

i am beginning to think Mr. Allison hates rednecks for one of two reasons....(1.) his wife left him for a "redneck" or (2.) he use to get beat up by "rednecks" in school.

Cop, he's from Tenn.. We have appologized to each other in another Forum. Red is not a bad person, he just has adifferent opinion on the matter. What really made me uncomfortable was the comments about Rednecks and him being from Tenn....
Old 12-25-2005, 06:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Gezzzzzzzzzz THIS thred is JUST like my mother in law ..its just keeps coming back !

dd
Old 12-25-2005, 08:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Not to beat this anymore to death but......

Pretty ironic yesterday. I was finishing up some last minute Christmas shopping[:-]yesterday. Went to the mall and parked in front of Bass Pro. There was about 8 zillion people walking around heading to different parts of the mall. Parking lot was full. Here is this truck with no tailgate on it parked in the 1st row (closest to the mall) with a dead deer in it. The deers head plopped on the bumber laying there in plain view for 1/2 of the town to see. Now give me a break that's just plain and simpy retarded.
Old 12-25-2005, 08:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

Not to beat this anymore to death but......

Pretty ironic yesterday. I was finishing up some last minute Christmas shopping[:-]yesterday. Went to the mall and parked in front of Bass Pro. There was about 8 zillion people walking around heading to different parts of the mall. Parking lot was full. Here is this truck with no tailgate on it parked in the 1st row (closest to the mall) with a dead deer in it. The deers head plopped on the bumber laying there in plain view for 1/2 of the town to see. Now give me a break that's just plain and simpy retarded.
DAYum ..must be ALL the Egg nogg I drank last night but I actually agree with NY on this one!

dd
Old 12-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

DAYum ..must be ALL the Egg nogg I drank last night but I actually agree with NY on this one!

BEHOLD!!!
If that's not a sign of a miracle and that God is looking down on us today I don't know what is[8D]
Old 12-25-2005, 11:37 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

BEHOLD!!!
If that's not a sign of a miracle and that God is looking down on us today I don't know what is[8D]

That's cause it was a Bass Pro in New York! Down here in the South, there would have been more pepole around the truck than in the Mall!!![8D]

Quick Reply: Dead deer in public view???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.