Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Chlorophyll gum and pills

Old 11-01-2005, 11:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Chlorophyll gum and pills

i just seen a ad for gum of flage and Chlorophyll o flage it is a pill that you take a week before hunting and up till the end season that they say will eliminat body odor i was wondering anyone has ever used it and if it works also if anyone has used the gum
Old 11-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Chlorophyll gum and pills

I tried the pills ,Hard to smell yourself. But wife said my morning breath was better.I tried to get her to smell my armpits,but refused
Old 11-02-2005, 05:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Chlorets(chlorophyll) gum will sweeten your breath , but so will green apple flavored chewing gum and it's much cheaper . Gum-o-flage et al are a waste of money and taste terrible . [:'(]

I tried the chlorophyll tablets , but didn't notice a significant difference .
Old 11-02-2005, 06:05 AM

i use them both....at the price...you really cant go wrong....15 bucks for both including shipping
Old 11-02-2005, 06:00 PM

chlorophyll..sounds like boro-phyll!!!- is that from The Waterboy?

i think its a gimmick. better off investing your money in other gear, or scent killing soap and shampoo and scent killer...or gas to get to your hunting area

Old 11-02-2005, 06:14 PM

I think it's from Billy Madison. lol
Old 11-03-2005, 06:14 AM

im amazed at the number of people on this board that automatically call "scam" on anything that is new or claims to actually work in hunting situations....maybe if you would open your minds up a little to the possibility of advancements in deer hunting and not be so skeptical all the time, you might actually improve your results...........but then again, Bill Gates had plenty of skeptics too........as for the Chlor-o-Flage and Gum-o-flage, I think they are great products. I use everything I can to get an advantage which includes, Ab Scent undershirts and pants, Scent Lok Savanna Coveralls, Scent Lok hat, gloves, headmask, rubber boots, X-Scent socks, Tinks Odor Lock spray, red fox p, fresh earth wafers, and I store my clothes with real cedar branches. It might just be a coincidence, but I hunt less than anyone at my club, but see and KILL more bucks than any of them. That's in a club with over 100 members. They say I have a horseshoe up my ass. I say that when they are dreaming about hunting early in the week, I'm preparing for it. Believe me, it all pays off. No better feeling than that of being as scent free as possible while sitting on a great stand!!
Old 11-03-2005, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

got to wonder what kind of gumthe Native American Indian used... Red Man ?

Roll Tide
DD