Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Producer Looking to Cast for T.V. Pilot

Old 08-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Producer Looking to Cast for T.V. Pilot

ORIGINAL: DoctorDeath

WELL YOU COULD HIRE ME BUT ONLY IF I COULD PLAY ELVIS ... THANK YOU ..THANK YOU VERY MUCH ;&gt)

DD
Doc, I bet you are fun to hunt with!
Old 08-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good investigative work Moose. I like you, I like the way you think and work. I especially admire the way you present you findings and I look forward to assigning you to some of my tougher cases in the future. Just continue to lay low, do the leg work and strike when necessary, and only as necessary, as you have been.

Welcome to the U.M.E.A. (Uncle Matt Enforcement Agency).

PS: Don't try to contact me, I will contact you, when necessary, discriminately.

Your instructions currently are as follows......................

........................ AVOID THE RED WALRUS.
Old 08-14-2005, 02:57 PM

Ah, thankee, Uncle Matt.

Ich suche zu tun, was mir möglich ist.

(That is, I may be new to hunting but I'm an old hand at digging up information via the internet.)
Old 08-15-2005, 05:31 AM

I spent my first formative hunting years in the woods with my grandfather, from about age 9 when he got me a full size Remington 870 12 ga lol, until I was 13 and allowed to hunt on my own. I learned a good bit during those years by watching and listening, two traits that are very under rated by most people. He taught me how to read sign, how to shoot straight, how to use the wind and cover to stay "invisible", and how to make a good clean kill. I also learned a lot about deer habits and how they live and what they like. I ofcourse, being the young buck, was sent on a ton of those "draw 'em up in the dirt" backyard football style deer drives through sticker bushes and marshy swamps, to send deer out my grandfather's way. I feel like I know a good bit about how to kill deer, but I don't think that I would make a great spokesman for an outdoor TV show.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:54 AM

Moose,

Good work with the search engine! I have nothing to hide from you. The first "Jeff Bell" looking for studio musicians is in fact me. That's another pilot that is in the early phase of pre-production. I had nothing to do with producing "Angel". I have nothing to do with the other hits as well except, I am from Delaware and Captain Blue Hen Comics was the place my co-producer and I would go as kids to pick up our weekly comics.

I'm not trying to scam anybody here, I just wanted to use this website as another possible resource to cast my guy. Any other questions, I'm more than happy to answer them.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well Reb I would like to think I am a lot of fun to hunt with ... I mean how many 53yr old men do you know that go into the woods with a ear ring in the LEFT ear ... Harley tattoo on his RIGHT arm and a I-Pod full of Elvis ... MAN is life GREAT OR WHAT? ;&gt)

DD
Old 08-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Dominant Buck

I think Blue Hen found his man!