Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

How many??

Old 07-01-2008, 07:13 AM

Default How many??

How many states do you guys hunt or show in the videos??
Old 07-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How many??

In the last video we had hunts from Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Maryland...
Old 07-01-2008, 08:21 AM

You guys ever thought about coming south. Alabama, Va,. Ky, La, etc???
Old 07-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Each team usually only hunts in one state. We are 100% self-guided, so we don't travel and hunt with outfitters. Most guys have a farm or two in their home state or out of state that they hunt.

I currently get about a dozen requests a week from guys interested in joining out team. I tell them all the same thing - you're footage is you're foot in the door. I don't require any specific equipment as we're not controlled by sponsors.

So - to answer you're question, if we get a team from down south that gets the job done on-camera, and they have the same mentality and storylines that we require - heck yeah, I'd love a southern team.

I would actually also like a Canadian team too. That's an area of the world I think we all fantasize about!
Old 07-01-2008, 04:25 PM

You know, Canada is awesome Iassume, but I like where you are more. Also, Va and Ky both have massive bucks,I have a photo album full of them from 130-170',but it is not as common as say KS or IA or other midwestern states. We are going to try and film some this year in Va, it will be far too amature for you and your crew, but we want to watch our hunts because we see so many deer. Nothing like it I assume again. I watched a Muzzy video today and laughed, not because it wasn't good, it was, plenty of big bucks killed, but I know it is all outfitted and those guys have no history with the land or the work that went into it... Looking forward to another video and who knows......we just may turn out some great footage of a nice buck...I can promise you this, it ain't gonna be from an outfitter, ain't none!!