Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Please don't sell out!!!

Old 06-20-2008, 09:46 PM

Default Please don't sell out!!!

I know you guys hunt some private and public land and that's why I love the videos. Now, I hope you guys will stay away from the outfitters and other types of hunts that are out there. Im not sure, but I thought I saw or read somewhere that you guys were endorsing an outfitter. Is it true? I respect what yall have done and will continue to buy your films even ifyall do start hunting outfitted property, but I have to say that it will blemish what you have done in my opinion. I know other companies and hunting teams mostly hunt on guided hunts, but that'swhyI only watch them for entertainment, but your videos I do watch to try and learna few things.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Please don't sell out!!!

VA, Never!!!!!! I think what you saw was one of our team members this year his dad owns and operates a outfitting bussiness in Illinois his son and anew member of the team was just showing the caliber of bucks in there area!! Walt
Old 06-21-2008, 07:19 AM

ok, that was it. I mean Im not saying it's wrong, I just think the way yall do it is special, like no other.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

We agree and that was one of the reasons Todd started to his own video's because he was tired of seeing guys go to an outfitter and the outfitter has the stand set and the buck pegged he is there 2 days and shots the buck and off to Kansas to do it all over again,Not real hunting,and I am not saying that it is wrong to use an outfitter if you want to just not for us.. Walt
Old 06-21-2008, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

It is true that we hunt some outfitted properties in Illinois.A friend of mine allows me to hunt on one of his leases in-exchange for promotion of his service. We don't use guides, essentually - it's just a way of getting on a farm. I don't consider this an "outfitted" hunt because we do all the scouting, stand set-ups ourselves. All the hunts Craig offers are non-guided. He just finds ground for guys for the season, a week, whatever a guy wants. Not a typical "guide service".

In Iowa, every piece of ground we have we've gotten on our own. Some leased, some from knocking on doors, but little public. I won't hunt public land so-long as I can continue knocking on doors and getting permission. I spent 16 year hunting public land in Michigan - which is enough for me.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:35 AM
Bartender

Todd if its anything like most but not all Wisconsin public I hear ya brotha.

T
Old 06-24-2008, 01:08 PM

Todd, I understand, I won't hunt public land b/c it's just not as good as private land here in Va, and I have plenty of private land to hunt. You guys have made something unique and I have told you that ever since I saw the first video. I watch the others just because, but I watch yours for details and to try and pick up something that I might be able to use myself. In fact, I just finished watching the Grind for the 3 rd time!!
Old 06-24-2008, 03:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool man! Glad you like it! We'll keep doing what we're doing until I get an offer to sell. The price tag is set at $37.00 today! he he he...
Old 06-24-2008, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will take it. But I will need to get a line of credit for $35.00 first!!! I will keep you posted!
Old 06-26-2008, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Price went up today dude! I'm following in the footsteps of our great oil companies. As the weekend get's near - the price is jacked up - well, because I can! Price is now $58.00... (cause I had a DVD sale this morning).... he he he...

Quick Reply: Please don't sell out!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.