Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Saw 1st WK dvd

Old 05-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Saw 1st WK dvd

I just finished watching my first WK dvd... I must say... excellent job guys. Most realistic and accurate dvd I have ever seen. Nice work. I'm hooked. Reminds me alot of our little hunting crew up here.... minus the monster bucks!
Nice work.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Saw 1st WK dvd

Thank you for the kind words!! That is what we are hoping to accomplish while making it. Just your average joe guys that hunt top end bucks and there sacrifices good and bad all of it with no informercial!! Walt
Old 05-21-2008, 01:14 PM
Spike

I agree! Saw "the grind" and was really impressed! Everyone seems real down to earth and the video has some excellent footage! Sometimes the clip sequence/composition seemed a little jumpy but I loved watching how the season progressed from shed hunting, to summer scouting and then the archery season. I know you need to be careful, but is it possible to expain a little more about how/where you guys are set up and why? Maybe show a topo or arial photo of the area and why you are sitting there as opposed to somewhere else?

Keep up the good work.

JIM
Old 05-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Jim,

It's already on the list. We're planning on doing something to take our scouting / set-ups to the next level. Not sure how it's going to fit together yet - but we'll get-r-done!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Todd
Old 05-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have both video's and have watched each countless times. I am already anxious for the next one. I am sure that Todd and his crew will have even better footage!!!

Todd- will we see you in a few weeks at Hunt N' Camp?