Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Just watched The Grind

Old 03-04-2008, 01:11 AM
Spike

Default RE: Just watched The Grind

Todd you guys have got it going on!!! Thought it was a great show!!
Old 03-05-2008, 06:47 PM

Great vid. Different from anything else out there. Awesome footage, as well as a nice editing job. Only "complaint" is how choppy the footage got at times. It seemed to jump from state to state winter to spring to fall back to spring. Hard to follow at times.

I LOVED the season lay out of your season Todd. Really cool to see what one guy does from start to finish, Kudoson a monster buck.

I will pick up Beyond the Kill sometime over the summer as well....looking forward to your next addition.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I also have to say that it is a GREAT video! I got it lastnight and i watched it 3 full times now! i love it, the only problem is, like others said it seems like it goes from Winter to summer to spring to fall, Thats the only downfall tho! everything else was awesome! keep it up guys
Old 03-14-2008, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just ordered it as well, hopefully will get here soon.

This may be a little off topic but I have seen some threads lately on what people want in hunting videos so I'll add mine.

I have always thought it would be a cool idea to have an average joe section on a hunting video. Something like a contest where regular hunters could send infoand clips of their filmed hunt(succesful huntsor bloopers like spooked deeror things along those lines)and the company decide on the top 1 or2 and include theclip within their video under "average joes" or "Customer footage" or some kind of catchy title(sorry not too creative). From everything I have read and seen about WKP you guys definitely appeal to the "real world" huntermuch more than othersI just thought I'd mention it, it may already be being done with all of the videos/shows that are out now.

AnywayI look forward to seeing The Grind and good luck with your next one.
Old 03-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Fork Horn

Well today my boss who is a big hunter but doesnt usually like hunting videos told me that The Grind was totally different than anything hes ever seen and he really like it. Hes not generally the type to tell you what you want to hear. He said it was nice to see a video where there wasnt one kill running right into another.

Jay
Old 03-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alright, I just ordered it. Now I can't wait to see it. I have the first dvd that I got at last years Hunt n' camp and have watched that more times then I can count!!
Old 03-16-2008, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks very much guys!
Old 03-18-2008, 06:57 AM

E-mailed todd a few times yesterday and I have my copies and some apparel comeing and I just placed an order for our pro shop, I cant wait to see it todd, I am here to help promote WKP in any way I can.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:28 AM

I just lost 258 acres yesterday. So... if anyone wants to help WKP they can start by buying me a good lease. JK

DFW
Old 03-18-2008, 01:33 PM

Hey Dallas I happen to have 100 acres leased here in Indiana you guys are welcome to bring your cameras here and do some filming, OH ya my wife is an awesome cook to.

Quick Reply: Just watched The Grind

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.