Community
White Knuckle Productions The Official White Knuckle Productions Forum.

Stolen from again!!

Old 12-09-2007, 08:48 AM
Typical Buck

Default Stolen from again!!

Well went to hunt a different property that my trail cam was stolen and what do know some scumbag stole my stand, on private property. We had a 20 ft ladder and then a loc-on above that for filming, they took the loc-on and tried to steal the ladder but quickly relized that if they undid the rachet they were going to fall 20 ft......I wish they would have. So the jack@#% left it loose, good thing we were trying to get in it during the daylight or it could of been ugly. I guess somethings never change, three yrs ago my climber was stolen between 10 and 12 as I went to eat lunch! I am loosing faith in mankind more and more everyday.
Mikey
Old 12-09-2007, 09:12 AM

Default RE: Stolen from again!!

That sucks mike it really sucks that you have so little time to hunt and when you finally
do get time to get out other people have to spoil it for you.It kinda can ruin a whole hunt.
do you have any idea whos doing it?

Aaron
Old 12-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like it is time for an inferred camra and a can of whoop a$$ !!!! Walt
Old 12-09-2007, 07:16 PM

i know how you feel that is bad, I hope that you catch them
nic
Old 12-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Fork Horn

I know of 12 stands taken to date the worst was my buddy he,s in awhchair they stole the windows the carpet and the custom lift we had built for him. this stand stood 15'hX10x10 it was made for our buddy and it was on his property you would have to be looking up or be snooping around around a lot to find it.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

You guys ever get introduced to master lock? I cable lock all stands & cameraseven on private ground to prevent A-holes from temptation
Old 12-11-2007, 11:57 AM

My friends stand was also stolen last season in one of florida's WMA. Its amazing to me that we are all there to accomplish the same thing and thesejerksdont think nor do they care if they deprive you! Its even more amazing to me there are not more shootings over these events.
Let me tell you, i walk in the woods and see someone on their way out with my stand.....ill end up with more stands than they were attempting to take...cause they will **** them after im done!totally uncalled for. Its unfortunate they didnt try to use the other stand...what better reward than to walk in and find there arses on the ground begging for your help!
Old 12-24-2007, 09:52 AM

You guys ever get introduced to master lock? I cable lock all stands & cameraseven on private ground to prevent A-holes from temptation

It only keeps a thief honest untill he comes back!
[align=right]
[/align][align=right][/align][align=right][/align]

[/align]
Old 12-24-2007, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

My cousin had one stolen last week that was cable locked. The shot it off! Mikey & I have never had any issues until recently, & we have learned our lesson. A- Holes will ALWAYS find a way to ruin it for others but they will get theirs some day!
Old 12-25-2007, 07:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: tagetr

It only keeps a thief honest untill he comes back!
[align=right]
[/align][align=right][/align][align=right][/align]

[/align]
I had a Lone Wolf climber cable locked on private land and still had it stolen about4 yearsago. If they want something badly enough they will get it! It SUCKS!!![:@][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

Quick Reply: Stolen from again!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.