Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Late buck hunt pearrygin unit Washington

Old 10-26-2004, 02:05 PM

Default Late buck hunt pearrygin unit Washington

My Dad was one out of ten people in washington who was drawn for any buck in the pearrygin unit (224) November 1-18. The only problem is that we have never been to this area, and my dad hasn't had any time to go scout the area. I think my dad is going to head over there on the 11th. If you know of any areas to check out I would appreciate it. Another question I have is if there are whitetails out there. Also my dad was going to try using a buck grunt/doe bleat.
Thanks for the help,

Tyson
Old 10-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Late buck hunt pearrygin unit Washington

Try the hills all around perragyn lake, head up towards ramsey which is up the mountain from perragyn, boulder creek area. Theres alot of land around perragyn lake up in the hills. I dont mean right around perragyn, head up in the hills from the lake. Get a map and look up where perragyn lake is then you will see all the roads and state land there is.