Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Whos getting pumped up for turkey season

Old 03-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Fork Horn

Default Whos getting pumped up for turkey season

I am, only a little more than a month away (April 15th Washington). Might swing out to my spot sunday morning and see if i see or hear anything.
Old 03-03-2004, 03:27 PM

Default RE: Whos getting pumped up for turkey season

I am but I'm trying to hold back LOL - I drive my family nuts if I start the fever to early also hunting these west side stubborn easterns I can sometimes become burnt out by the end of the season if I start gettin ready to early.
Old 03-03-2004, 10:53 PM

Man I has the fever Monday morning after Elk closed. I usually start gettin' bad right after the Puyallup sportsman's show. Gotta get out the calls and scratch the dust off 'em
Can't wait there ain't a mag out there I haven't read front to back with Turk articles in them.[8D]
Old 03-04-2004, 06:14 PM

My wife's gettin tired of listening to me talk about turkeys. I guess about the only thing I can do is go out and do some scouting. Maybe watch some more turkey videos...

turk
Old 03-08-2004, 07:57 PM

All my friends are getting sick of hearing me talk about it and yelling for April 15th. And I'm working with a new diaphragm... they love it!
Old 03-09-2004, 10:58 AM
Fork Horn

I am pretty pumped about it. I heading to Eastern Washington to kill another big gobbler
Old 03-09-2004, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Turks in the Mornings.....Bears in the Evenings.... April 15th.... Good luck to all....

Shed
Old 03-12-2004, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have seen several nice toms already strutting. The gobbling has started. I have a ranch leased this year with a couple of other guys. I can smell the gravey already. There are birds everywhere. My blind is ready and the bow is on. Good luck guys and gals.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:58 PM

I am always pumped when it comes to the ole Longbeards, especially when they start gobbling, gets the ole blood pumping thru the veins!!!

Elkcrazy, don't forget me this year,[:@]
Old 03-12-2004, 11:04 PM

Kirkl,

Man you know that I'm going freakin nuts!!!! I'll be over in your neck of the woods next weekend lookin around. Everybody hear at work is getting tired of listening to me tune box calls, peg & pots & testing the ones that we're turning out. If you see a couple of trucks running around over there with big ol' back window stickers that have a really cool turkey on them advertising calls that you haven't heard of yet...............honk it's me & Slee. We're headed over checkin in on a couple of honey holes that we hunt...........................no telling where we'll end up.

Quick Reply: Whos getting pumped up for turkey season

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.