Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Calling all outdoorsmen/women in OR, WA, ID & MT

Old 03-04-2023, 06:50 AM
Spike

Exclamation Calling all outdoorsmen/women in OR, WA, ID & MT

Hello everyone, I am Tanner Hoskins, co-Founder of Pacific Northwest Bigfoot Search based in the Vancouver Metro Area of Washington State.
Our team of researchers and investigators are looking to speak with anyone who has experienced something strange in the wilderness of Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Montana while recreating outdoors.
The three of us who co-founded our organization have had our own encounters with large bipedal creatures/animals, while hunting in the Pacific Northwest, our most recent encounter occurred in July of 2020 inside Indian Heaven Wilderness of Gifford Pinchot National Forest in Skamania County, Washington.

If you would like to share your story with us please visit our website: www.pnwbigfootsearch.com (website submissions can be submitted 100% anonymously, or if you don't mind someone reaching for follow-up questions (if there are any) please email me directly at: [email protected]

Our team is also working on Missing Person cold-cases in the wilderness of the Pacific Northwest with information provided directly to us from Washington State Troopers and Oregon State Police.
Thank you for your time.