Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Baseball Players Needed - Catcher and Pitchers - (Mesa, AZ This Week)

Old 10-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Spike

Default Baseball Players Needed - Catcher and Pitchers - (Mesa, AZ This Week)

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/spo/437852841.html

I am with a baseball team from Virginia (The northern Virginia Dodgers) and we come to Phoenix every year to play in the NABA World Series. It is this week starting Thursday Oct. 4th. We just lost our ex pro Catcher and are in desperate need of a replacement. We are guaranteed five games two on thursday two on friday and one on saturday. Then more if we make the playoffs. We are good and we like to have fun. I picked up an expro a few years ago in this manner, and he still plays on our team every year we come out. We are playing in the Single A division and you need to be over 18. The fee is 170, but if you are good we may figure out a way to cover it. We may be able to use a good hitting outfielder also.[/align][/align]email me if interested[email protected] . Looking for someone with at least college exp. If you know anyone who might be interested please pass on the info...
Thanks
[/align]
Old 10-02-2007, 04:07 PM

Default RE: Baseball Players Needed - Catcher and Pitchers - (Mesa, AZ This Week)

Damn too bad this is in Arizona. I don't have college experience though I played until I was a JR. In high school then the team sucked so I started doing track haha. I was even a catcher. I've always wanted to get back into the sport but going to college just doesn't pay enough sooooo.... Good luck with the search man.. If u cover my airfare and me losing my job for calling in sick all the time I'd be down haha