Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

KANSAS HAS 1,800 NON-RESIDENT LEFTOVER TAGS AVAILABLE!

Old 08-24-2006, 01:43 PM

Default KANSAS HAS 1,800 NON-RESIDENT LEFTOVER TAGS AVAILABLE!

OVER 1,800 NON-RESIDENT LEFTOVER TAGS AVAILABLE!
http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/news/hunting/more_than_1_900_nonresident_deer_permits_still_ava ilable
Go get a tag, I will show you where to hunt for a monster buck on a self guide hunt !
Over 1,000,000 Acres of FREE hunting lease available in Kansas.
Need to know how to find them?
Want to know what kind of ground cover is there?
Visit www.KansasHuntMaps.com.
Color aerial photographs of over 2,500 available hunting areas scattered over 105 counties! All are indexed bycounty. Every County Map included. GPS Coords available. Hunt regions available are identifed in the attached pic.

Old 08-25-2006, 07:36 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

Default RE: KANSAS HAS 1,800 NON-RESIDENT LEFTOVER TAGS AVAILABLE!

Don't STOP tell us more!
Old 08-25-2006, 04:23 PM

Default RE: KANSAS HAS 1,800 NON-RESIDENT LEFTOVER TAGS AVAILABLE!

There are still non-resident deer tags available. Follow the link on the first post to the Kansas Dept. of Parks and Wildlife to see how.

Now, a little about Kansashuntmaps.com
Kansas Department of Parks and Wildlife (KDPW) has a program called "Walk in Hunting". This program leases ground from Rancher/Farmers to be used by hunters. It is available with no charge, no need to sign in, no reservations needed. Just go hunt! This program started in 1995 and has grown to include over ONE MILLION acres. These tracts of land vary in size from 80 acres to over 1,000 and are scattered accross the state. There over 2,500 different hunting areas. The areas are disignated with signs on the limts of the actual hunting areas. With this amount of land coverage there is a place to hunt in Kansas. There are problems with this many dis-jointed hunting areas. 1.) They are difficult to find2.) The time and gas required to scout them out this many areas.

I developed a web site customized to this hunting program. I have 2005 color aerial photographs of everyone of the hunting areas for members to view on there home computer. You can view, download, save and print as many as you like. Attached is a small clipped image of one of the areas to show the image quality. There is an annual membership to the site. The membership is good till June of next year. Come back as many time as you want.

If you have any questions, you can contact me through the web site.