Community
Wanted Post your ad here and let us help you find what you're looking for.

Custom Knife needed.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Custom Knife needed.

Hello,
I'm looking for a custom made hunting knife for my son. Needs to be tough, all around utility knife. He's only ten, so I'm guessing even with some guidance it will be subjected to some abuse. I’m looking for a knife that will hold its edge, and easy to care for. I’m leaning towards a straight knife, but would consider the right folder, handle either wood or white tail buck antler. I can send an antler, and would probably prefer to go that route. I want to be able to have a message engraved or stamped on the knife from me to him. If there’s a knife that has already been made that we can modify, that may work also. I'd like the knife to be ready by November of 2007.
If interested please PM me.
Thanks,
KP
Old 03-20-2007, 04:23 AM
Spike

Default RE: Custom Knife needed.

KP,
Try this siteby The Rev on here.
www.knivesbytherev.com
GC
Old 04-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Custom Knife needed.

I'll reccomend my knife maker, who's a member of the guild. I have had several (17) knives made and they're all great! Right now, he's making blades for two knives I've made handles for out of turkey legs.... You can look him up on the internet under BZ Knives. His name is Brad Zinker and # is 305-247-4507 He's in Homestead, Fl. He can build what-ever blade w/ a wide variety of handles. I have woods, sand bar stag horn, wooly mamoth to name a few. He really does a great job!