Community
Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

bushnell digital camera

Old 04-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default bushnell digital camera

im wanting to get a new digital camera, i like bushnells bc it looks very durable and and its waterproof. just wanting to know if anyone had any experiences with these...
Old 04-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Spike

Default RE: bushnell digital camera

Hi, I have had a Bushnell Outdoor camera for several years now, and I think the world of it! I dont know how many thousand pics I have taken with it, but it has never failed me! It was my first digital, and I learned on it. I now have a very expensive SLR digital camera, but I cant carry it in my pocket like I can with my Bushnell. I have read a few reports on it and they were not good, but you couldn't prove it with mine! I don't think it is made anymore, but I might be wrong. I cant possibly imagine mine being the only good one out there in use, but I would swear by mine!!
One good thing, they are not too expensive and take as good as pictures as much more expensive cameras.
If you need to know more about it, let me know and I will send you some pics!
Ken