Community
Upland Bird Hunting Whether you are into pheasants or grouse, quail or chukars, find out what you need to know here.

Pheasant, Waterfowl, Whitetail, Benelli Combo's

Old 06-12-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Pheasant, Waterfowl, Whitetail, Benelli Combo's

Come and join us for a Pheasant Hunt and feel free to hunt ducks and geese at our lodge. We have tons of flooded river bottom. You can shoot ducks in the flooded timber or out in the open slough. We have ducks galore. There are also a good number of local Canadians that nest here each year. These are the big boys.

You can also take us up on the FREE Whitetail Combo Hunt with any of our Pheasant Packages.

We will raffle a FREE Benelli shotgun for every 25 people that come and hunt with us. We put everyone's name in a hat and when it gets to 25 names we go ahead and draw for the gun. If you are not here when the drawing takes place we will ship the gun to you.

We will also raffle a FREE Benelli to any group of ten or more people. This raffle will take place for your individual group.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at either of the numbers listed below. Our prices are very reasonable and are without a doubt the best in the state for what you get to do while you are here.

We even have free clay pigeon shoots and supply the shells.

Home 605-262-0844
Cell 605-228-9012
[email protected]
www.littleriverpheasanthunts.com
www.aasouthdakotapheasanthunting.com

Old 06-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pheasant, Waterfowl, Whitetail, Benelli Combo's

Anyone can claim they are the best in the state for what you get to do. I can show peoplejust as good a timeas you can, and I don't charge a dime. If you were as good as you claim, you wouldn't have to advertise. My family has been in the guided hunting business for at least thirty years now and we don't need to advertise. Good customer service and word of mouth is allmy familyneeds.

Post this kind of thing in the outfitters forum.