Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Interested in a Pa or New York Hunt?

Old 03-29-2004, 06:55 PM

Default Interested in a Pa or New York Hunt?

Hi folks, I just registered in your fine forum. I am from North East Pa. I am also close(5 min) from New york. I am a dedicated turkey hunter and I have been for twenty years. I have access to over 1,000 acres of prime Pa and New York land. Most of which is private. I am interested in finding a new state to hunt. I would like to exchange a hunt with someone in another state who is safe and dedicated. I have been lucky to harvest three birds per year for the past six years, New york is a two bird limit in the spring. Anyhow, I love to hunt and I need a change of pace. If interested let me know. Our season in both Pa and New York this year starts May 1st. It may be too late for you or me to exchange this year but if not we could plan for next year.
Good Luck fellow Turkey Hunters!
Old 03-30-2004, 05:02 AM

Default RE: Interested in a Pa or New York Hunt?

put this in the Hunt Swap section...