Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

STRUT..NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS...

Old 02-18-2004, 06:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: STRUT..NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS...

Will pray for you Strut. I have been there too. It took me about a year to get back to doing some hunting and fishing again. I had the stent deal then later on had to have surgery to remove partr of my lung. While in the recovery room I had a big heart attack. I was in a coma for about six weeks. That was about four and a half years ago. I did a lot of hunting this year. Just can't do that stuff by myself anymore. Good thing my wife likes to hunt too. Take it easy and let it soak in that it takes a while to get back in shape. Have a good recovery. Need your help fighting the Libbies.
Old 02-18-2004, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

i'm sorry i missed this, i am so happy you're still with us what a scare that must of been, an eye opener for sure....do what the doc and the wife tells you do and you'll be just fine...i'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers ....
Old 02-18-2004, 05:29 PM
Fork Horn

My prayers are with you Strut
Old 02-18-2004, 05:35 PM

glad to see you pulled through. hope you can get back in the woods soon.