Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Who is scheduling vacation for turkey season??

Old 01-21-2004, 07:18 PM

Default Who is scheduling vacation for turkey season??

You can count me in for vacation time during the spring season as sure as the sun comes up in the east! I'm taking the usual again this spring, the first 2 weeks of the Missouri season beginning on April 19th. Who else has scheduled some of their precious vacation time for the best hunting season there is??
Old 01-21-2004, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Who is scheduling vacation for turkey season??

I'm planning on taking 3 days off for Wisconsin hunt, 2 days for Minnesota hunt, and possibly 3 days for South Dakota. Can't wait for spring...
Old 01-21-2004, 07:48 PM

I SAVE 1 WEEK A YEAR JUST FOR TURKEYS.

I usually take off a week everyear< But this year i started a new job in august and i work what they call a dupont shift, Which is everyweek i have off certain days during the week, But what is great is i also have 7 days in a row off every month and guess where it falls this year, i am off the whole first week of spring gobbler who hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'll be taking a week in April.....maybe a day or two in May. It's a great time to be out in the woods as the foliage returns and best of all, it is spring turkey season.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:20 PM
Fork Horn

Taking 5 days in the end of March to go to Florida. Will also take 5 days in the middle of April to go to South Dakota, and another 4 in early May to go to Wisconsin. I run my own buisness and have good enogh employees that I get to bail out and do a little hunting now and again. Those 5 days I go to Florida,I 'll be taking the wife as she wont let me go down there with out her!
Old 01-21-2004, 09:08 PM

first week of April,MO's second week and a week in May for a trip back to PA
Old 01-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

I've lined up a week off in April for a southwest Virginia hunt. I have some short-notice vacation days, so I might use a couple of them if things aren't going as well as I'd like.
Old 01-22-2004, 12:18 AM

Well last season I deployed to Iraq the week bofore the season opened and now this season I find myself in Korea during turkey season. But.......i managed to take a months leave starting April 1st.... Watch out Texas Rio's.....Here i come!

AH
Old 01-22-2004, 12:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont' know if I am taking a vacation, but I already have some private land Ok'd. The guy says tone of turkeys everywhere!![8D][8D]

Quick Reply: Who is scheduling vacation for turkey season??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.