Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Finally!! Quality programming

Old 01-09-2004, 03:10 PM

Default Finally!! Quality programming

So Spike tv dropped a couple of shows, oh well.If you want to see good hunting shows then check this out;
http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/index.html
Enjoy!
Old 01-09-2004, 05:31 PM

Default RE: Finally!! Quality programming

Plainsman, I have the DISH Network's Top 150 channel package and I get The Outdoor Channel and Outdoor Life Channel. Don't know if my wife would go for another hunting/fishing channel or not. She thinks that's all I watch the way it is. She's pretty much right except for NFL football and NASCAR. She is an avid Chief's fan and Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan so she watches the latter two with me. Can't seem to get her interested in watching deer and turkey hunting on the tube though so I'm sure her answer would be "Oh great, that's all we need, another hunting channel!" But I don't think a person can get enough of these type of channels, they sure beat the heck out of some of those worthless channels they offer!
Old 01-09-2004, 05:36 PM

plainsman,

My cable provider just sent us a notice saying we would start getting the sportsman channel. They haven't turned it on as of yet, but i am looking forward to checking it out.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:02 PM

Plainsman i was ticked off aswell for SPikeTV in dumping them hunting shows which actually made your weekends enjoyable to watch. They should of stayed as "the new TNN" atleast they had hunting & fishing programs playing all weekend long. Thanks for that link hopefully my cable providers pick this up.
Old 01-10-2004, 10:15 PM

Why wait,I watch it online with media player