Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Captured !!!!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2003, 07:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Captured !!!!!!!!!

I would like to say Congrat's to the American's and there forces on the capture of Saddam Hussein in last nights raid. I hope that they get this other Bin Ladin dick . This something too cheer about and some of us Canadians are right behind you all...BT
Old 12-14-2003, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Captured !!!!!!!!!

Thanks BT!!My brother made it home last week from his second tour over there!It will be a good Christmas with him home.Nobody is safe with nuts like that on the loose![:@]
Old 12-14-2003, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here's an idea!Cover him in tar and dark feathers,paint his head red,white and blue.Invite the gang we have here to a central location.Then turn him loose.I'll even pay to get him mounted for whoever gets him
Old 12-14-2003, 11:56 AM
Fork Horn

What a great day to be an American! What a wonderful holiday gift from all of the great men and women of the United States military to the world. Our heartfelt thanks goes out to them and their families. We are deeply grateful.

Having said that, now I'm listening to the Clinton News Network (CNN) and the Ambassadors of France and Germany telling how they congratulated President Bush. Aren't these two countries who never supported us on the war? Why do we even *&#@! care what these two countries think? As far as I'm concerned they can kiss my *&#@!

Now let's get Bin Laden.
Old 12-14-2003, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kits , [] shamefully we were also another Country that did not back the US. This had something to do with the goverment here and the yellow bellies they are. Our Prime Minster stepped down just this past week and another replaced him. I sure hope he had the guts to make a phone call to G Bush , All I can say is most people here backed the US ,just could not do anything about it. The new Goverment just put the dick that started the Gun Reg. here into the UN Ambassador's job. I don't blame you too include Canada in the dirt bags. Man this counrty is in trouble...BT
Old 12-14-2003, 02:43 PM

Congratulations on the U.S for catching that peice of slime. Hopefully with this momentum our canadian gov't will be behind GW if they proceeed to find that other peice of camel crap hiding in the afghan mountains.
Old 12-14-2003, 08:18 PM

Amen! Guys, what else can I say? i thank the lord that the Iraqi people's days of suffering are over! We have a wonderful army and God is on our side. Now it is Osama Bin Laden's turn. I like the idea to cover him in feathers and have him mounted.
Old 12-14-2003, 09:30 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks Adrian. We know there are lots like you that back us although the people in goverment don't. You are the ones that count.
Old 12-15-2003, 03:51 AM

[:@] Adrian is right...our previous Prime Minister was a BALL-LESS COWARD.....who wouldn't support or back our closes ally.....hmmmm even a dumb a$$ed citizen like me knows that if the country that is your PROTECTOR asks for help you don't tell them to go kick stones like the Dumby PM we had did!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god he is gone & let's hope our new PM at least has some gonads!!!!!!!!!!! [>:][>:][>:] Brampton Mike

Mike I had to reword a couple (spelling) please keep in mind this is a family board ...BT
Old 12-15-2003, 04:05 PM

Mike i don;t think this new PM will be any different them liberals are all the same [:@]