Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

The Turkey Room

Old 12-14-2003, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The Turkey Room

Highknob I have the eastern , Merriams and a Rio done, the rio is at the tax's yet and my Osceola had 2 of them spoiled in Ohio at a taxidermy there I'll probley never get another chance for one to finish my room.

MayTom , yep your right it right your beard board is above the bar

Jalvja a place only turkey hunters can fall asleep with a smile lol...BT
Old 12-14-2003, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Outstanding Adrian....definately could get lost in there...
Old 12-15-2003, 04:06 AM

Hey Jalvja....you'd better watch it...Lawyer Bob sleeps in that room as well where as I hit the loft above the living room....the snoring from the 2 lower levels does not seem to reach that high!!!!!!!!!! Hope to meet you in person this spring turkey hunting at the Turkey Spur Ranch!!!!!!!! Brampton Mike [8D]
Old 12-15-2003, 05:14 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-15-2003, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL Mike,Last time I was there was in the summer durin the big blackout and it was just to hot in the loft so I moved down to the turkey room.Nice and cool there.I'm lookin forward to meetin you too.
Old 12-15-2003, 04:11 PM

hahaha Lawyer Bob i remember that fellow he sure was tough dragging that huge doe he shot into the back of his truck

Hey guys you ever get that feeling when your down there and the lights go off them mounts actually gobble back at yah!
Old 12-16-2003, 03:42 AM

Raven....when was that...not to brag but i'm the only one who's shot anything in the last 2 years....further more Raven. that wasn't turkeys gobbling, that was Lawyer Bob snoring but then again I guess you could say it was a Turkey snoring......Jalvja....yeah Adrian was telling me about that..it was hotter then hades here as well what with the AC not working but thank god for the pool in the backyard....can't wait for spring...gobble gobble gobble......figures, i've been off work for the last 7 weeks on disability...why couldn't it have been in the spring for turkey hunting...hmm wonder if I can stretch it out without going completely nuts!!!!!!!!!! Brampton Mike [8D]
Old 12-16-2003, 08:01 AM

Very nice.
Nice to have one room in the house for all the trophies.
Old 12-16-2003, 11:07 AM

Brampton Mike that was 3 years ago i belive. Yeah he was a character but was friendly. Mike maybe it was him snoring hehehehe i remember that time he brought his camping gear to the hunt LOL with his air matress and everything else he could bring up with him. SOrry to hear you got hurt hope you get better soon man spring will be here in no time