Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Off to PA

Old 12-04-2003, 04:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Off to PA

I'm headed out to the Ground Gog county , to Jalvja's to do a little hunting. Hope the weather is ok , its sure been heck here. See ya all when I return...BT
Old 12-04-2003, 04:42 AM

Default RE: Off to PA

Have a good trip..we have the beer your loking ofr in the local beer store here....see you in a few hours..........Brampton Mike
Old 12-05-2003, 03:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mike,My beer and snuff arrived safely last nightBy the way Adrian made it here too[&:]
Old 12-05-2003, 05:53 AM

Well that's good to hear....hope Jannette made it too...tell Adrian teh jerky is awesone & hopefully i'llhave some left on his return...good luck hunting guys....i'm headed out this afternoon with the crossbow....take care.............Brampton Mike [8D]
Old 12-05-2003, 07:20 AM

Oh I forgot to mention Jalvja.....be sure to have some extra ammo with you as Adrian tends to run out & then he starts hollering for more........Brampton Mike [8D]
Old 12-05-2003, 12:27 PM

Good Lucks Guys hope you bag a biggin
Old 12-05-2003, 05:25 PM

Best of luck!
Old 12-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys I gotta tell ya what a dedicated moderater we have.We were standin on a ridgetop at daybreak with the snow commin down.There stands a deer,as Adrian was scopin the deeer a flock of turkey started goin nuts as the flew down.Well that's all it took for Adrian to forget about the deer.By the time the turkey settled down the deer was goneWell Adrian finally did drop a deer but I say cause he was usin a good gun.We'll be back at it again tomorrow.This time He's gonna walk our little hills
Old 12-06-2003, 03:51 AM

Way to go Adrian...don't work the guy too hard Jalvja....he's not getting any younger!!!!!! Guess i'll be doing up a mess of vension jerky for Adrian...Nothing up here yet, was out for 4 hours yesterday afternoon...lots of tracks, lots of fresh air but no deer..[:@]..oh well, will be trying again today....good luck guys & take care!!!!! Brampton Mike [8D]
Old 12-07-2003, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a whole lotta fun!!!