Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Turkey 2015

Old 05-05-2015, 01:03 PM
Typical Buck

The reason I asked about the kill shots is because I wondered why. I guess maybe he was afraid of being bullied by you on this site if he did show them. This is after all a hunting site and yes killing is a required and desired part of the hunt if not then take a camera and leave the gun at home. It is not something we as hunter should feel the need to hide because hiding it shows weakness and also that we are ashamed of our chosen activity which leads to the anti hunters winning ! I am not afraid to kill animals to eat them and I am not at all ashamed at how I do it.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah yeah, we all know you aren't ashamed to be tastless. How about not messing up a nice kids post, show at least some class.
Old 05-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Typical Buck

Come on guys....let it go.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:02 AM
Spike

Hey guys,

Since I didn't have a tripod I wasn't able to capture a harvest shot. By the way, I'm not novice to the sport by any means. I would have included the harvest shot if I was able to get it but wasn't able to. I had the camera sitting on the ground in my blind and had to pick it up and then the bird was running and started flopping and he expired in about 10 seconds flat. I'm just starting out and working on the videoing part, like everything practice makes perfect! I'll be uploading some of my other adventures on the forum soon.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bald9eagle
Come on guys....let it go.
I agree! Let it go.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:01 AM
Typical Buck

I agree let it go and I thought real hard before I answered the BS comment by Toopgun that he made first showing no respect for the kids thread. I would have answered it on the head stomp thread but it was locked so I did it here and I feel really bad about that. I also was going to let it go earlier but I have seen him do to another what he is trying to do to me but unlike the other guy I am not going to back down and go away.

Once again to Teenagehunter I am sorry for posting off topic on your thread . I would like to say congrats on the hunts again and I also wondered if you like me had trouble getting the kill on film because you are filming yourself. I finally got a good tripod and now as long as I remember to turn the darn thing on. I had a nice tom come right in this am to 7 yards and realized after that I had forgot to hit record again !!!!