Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Thank you!

Old 06-10-2010, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear you did not get a Bird TG,we also failed the last two days of the season to get two of my hunting buddies birds. I'm glad I took my bird the second day of the season before the rain and cold came in here in Indiana and seemed to shut em down in some areas. I took a tall fat Jake and gained some expierence for next year when I hope to get a more mature bird. A week after I got mine I took a young lady out on a youth hunt and she wacked a good one for her first ever hunt and bird. See the photo of her bird in my Album section and be encouraged because we are both first year hunters,rookies to the bone but persistance and practice does pay off in the end. GOD bless your Deer season this year!
Old 06-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Spike

Dont despair Godess. Some of the best parts of turkey hunting are simply hearing some birds and the rush of not knowing if the'yre coming to your calls. Stay patient and enjoy the great weather for the season. I for one love the fact I dont freeze to death as when deer hunting. Here's "Ped-Egging" to ya LOL!
Old 06-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Typical Buck

Thank you guys!!! I would be lieing if I said I wasn't disappointed about not getting a turkey - but I enjoyed every second that I was out there. There's really nothing more beautiful than nature!

LOL @ RR and WTM!!! You guys crack me up!!!

I really appreciate all your kind words and encouragement! Warms my heart!!!!!

Thanks again!

Kim