Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Mouthcalls

Old 03-22-2010, 02:36 PM
Spike

Default Mouthcalls

What will be your mouthcall of choice this year?

I was really hesitant of buying any mouthcalls that cost 9.99 a piece? Although glad I decided to try a couple at this price after reading many different hunters who favor these two calls.

Well the Woodhaven Copperhead 2 and The Red Wasp have both found a spot in my turkey vest. Glad I bit the bullet and purchased them, a couple very good sounding calls.

What's in your vest?
Old 03-22-2010, 02:39 PM
Fork Horn

well i lost mine gotta find it lol but i have hunter specialtys stagger3 and raspy old hen
Old 03-22-2010, 04:01 PM
Spike

Buckhound reach out to mfd1027 he makes mouth calls just got mine today and it sounds fantastic.

Ed

Team 7 " Spur Collectors "
Old 03-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

got a 4-pack of H.S. calls 9 bux is pretty nice...now i need to learn to use em better
Old 03-23-2010, 04:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default How?

Okay... so how do you get these things to work? Played with one last night for over 2 hours.... all that came out was a nasty sqweeky... well I wont even call it noise....
Old 03-23-2010, 08:00 AM
Spike

Hook's Custom Calls, our Jr. Duplicator and Jr. Imitador are easy to blow and all turkey!!
God Bless
Old 03-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Typical Buck

My own. lol

Dan
Old 03-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Any of the Primos signature series sound great. I like the TR-1 the best.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Flippinstk
Okay... so how do you get these things to work? Played with one last night for over 2 hours.... all that came out was a nasty sqweeky... well I wont even call it noise....
A while back I bought a set of 3 Primos calls. It came with a cd that was pretty informative on how to use...also you can go to youtube and find pretty good tutorials. The best way to learn, though, is to talk to someone that knows what they are doing about it. Not on a forum, but in person. Will help a good deal. If you don't have someone to help you with it, then maybe try the cd route, or youtube.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Buckhound

Well the Woodhaven Copperhead 2 and The Red Wasp have both found a spot in my turkey vest. Glad I bit the bullet and purchased them, a couple very good sounding calls.
Those were the two I was going to suggest. I love that Red Wasp. I had 3 two year old gobblers fly across the creek and leave a live hen 2 years ago with that call. It took about 20 min. to do, but it was my most memorable hunt to date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.