Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Ring tones

Old 02-20-2009, 07:33 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ring tones

I won't sleep peacefully until my my birthday gets here, April 11th, opening day here in NC!!!!!!Whooooooo...Hooooooooooo, I can't wait!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hopefully you willget one heck of a birthday gift. Opening day has fallen on my birthday twice, March 25. I scored on one of those days. I couldn't think of a better birthday gift.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Spike

It depends on the type of phone you have. My old cell phone could record things then you could use them for ringtones. I used a cd that i have with turkey sounds on them and recorded them onto the phone then just used them as ringers. Worked great and I didn't have to buy them. So check out your phone and see what it could do.....
Old 02-23-2009, 03:31 AM
Fork Horn

I tried that warden but it wouldn't work. I'm going to get a micro card today and download them to my laptop and use a card reader to get them in my phone.