Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Ring tones

Old 02-20-2009, 01:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ring tones

[:@][:@][:@] I'M Furious!!!!! I tried the download from the site again and it said the same thing again and again and again. I called the toll free number and was advised that my cell phone would be charged $9.99 X 3!!!!!!!! The guy said that everytime that I attempted to get the ringtone, my account was charged $9.99[:@][:@]. I should have just gotten up at 5:30 am, rode to the farm and listened, quietly. Oh well, you live and learn.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bigtimer

[:@][:@][:@] I'M Furious!!!!! I tried the download from the site again and it said the same thing again and again and again. I called the toll free number and was advised that my cell phone would be charged $9.99 X 3!!!!!!!! The guy said that everytime that I attempted to get the ringtone, my account was charged $9.99[:@][:@]. I should have just gotten up at 5:30 am, rode to the farm and listened, quietly. Oh well, you live and learn.
Do you have a memory card in your phone?

If so, here's what you do. Click on the ring tone you want. It will give you a choice to either send the tone in a text or save it to your computer. Use the save to computer option. The Take the memory card out and use a card reader, and get it into your computer find where you saved the ring tone. Put it on the memory card. Move the ring tone from the Memory card to the phone memory and there all done. At least that is what I did when I used this site.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:01 PM
Fork Horn

No, I don't have a card in my phone. I appreciate you're trying to help but I had better quit while I'm only 30 bucks in the hole.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

if ya want PM me your number and i'll send ya mine.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

anybody that wants me to try to send it to them just pm me your number.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks to MOHUNTER82 I have to ringtone set up in my phone. I got in touch with a supervisor at phonzoo.com and they removed the charges from my cell phone bill. Whew, what a man will do to hear a turkey gobble. Thanks again MOHUNTER 82

Old 02-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't set it up on my new phone yet but my last phone was great. I set up different tones for everyone in my family. When my son called me it was a gobble followed by a shotgun blast, my wifes was a hen clucking and my teenage daughter was an entire flock of geese honking. I would tell my daughter thats what her and her friends sounded like when they talked on the phone.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

I've tried recording a sound with the phone and saving it as a ringtone but it won't do it. It will save it in "my sounds" but not "my ringtones". The file type needs to be changed but I'm not that experienced. All is good though, MOHUNTER82 hooked me up with a ringtone.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now give all of usyour cell # and we can call you all day so you can here the turkey gobble. Any true turkey hunter needs a yelp, gobble, boom ring tone. I had a friend download the yelp, gobble, shotring tone to my phonefrom phone zoo. Glad you finally got it straightened out. Now you can sleep peacefully.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

i only hope my cell phone doesnt go off while i'm hunting. Knowing my like i'd get a ticket for having and electronic call. LOL

Quick Reply: Ring tones

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.