Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

WY turkeys and coyotes

Old 04-18-2003, 09:10 PM

Default WY turkeys and coyotes

hey guys i am going to be going out to the sundance area on tues through sunday (cook lake area) to hunt turkeys and possibly a coyote or 2. has anyone been out there this spring? any reports? also just wondering if anyone knows if its worth bringing the coyote gear? are there any around? thanks for any tips you can give me.
-kyle
Old 04-18-2003, 09:22 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WY turkeys and coyotes

You shouldn' t have any trouble finding any turkeys, there are a bunch of them in there. Might look around blacktail creek also, there are a lot of birds along it. It is just west of Cook lake. Definately bring the coyote gear. There are a ton of songdogs around this year. They should be denning so a pup in distress tape or howling should be the ticket.