Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

A great moment...

Old 03-12-2003, 06:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default A great moment...

For those of you who don' t know, I have been making and selling my own hand-made/hewn box calls for a couple years now. This past December, in the name of getting more exposure for the calls, I signed on with Delta Industries to sell my calls exclusively through their catalog.

The calls remain, hand-made by myself, signed, dated, and limited edition. The only thing that has really changed is that I get a ton more exposure. Any shop or store you enter that stocks up on dealer catalogs each year likely has a Delta Industries catalog there and I have a full page ad inside. It' s actually kinda scary for me to think about it sometimes. lol

Well, I just got to see the ad for the first time myself today! I hadn' t recieved a catalog and never saw the layout before Delta sent it off to print. A buddy of mine had to send me a scan. I think Delta did an awesome job! Just wanted to share this...

Dream big, work hard, and say your prayers. This is a great day for me.
Old 03-12-2003, 07:56 PM

Default RE: A great moment...

Pro, that' s a great success story. I hope all the best for you! By the way, those are some nice looking box calls too. I' m sure they sound as good as they look, coming from someone like yourself who is passionate about the sport of turkey hunting. Keep up the good work!!
Old 03-12-2003, 07:59 PM

Glad to hear about your success. Those are some very nice looking calls.
Old 03-12-2003, 08:57 PM

Congrats Pro,hope it all works out well for you.I have visited your web site several times and must say that if your calls sound as good as they look you have a winner.
Old 03-13-2003, 04:26 AM

That' s great. Something I wish I had the time to do myself. Best of luck to you.

I assume we' ll all be getting free promotional samples??? [8D]
Old 03-13-2003, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very Well done Pro,, Glade to see that things are working for ya. You could be the next Neil Cost right around the corner my friend...BT
Old 03-13-2003, 01:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

congrats to you!! you ever try Wills bait shop out near Zelionople...youve probally heard of it maybe even go there once in a while i know you live in Beaver co and trout fish....they sell a bunch of turkey gear.....the might sell a few for you.....congrats to you.....thats a big step!! your calls look sweet too.....congrats! hope you keep the business going!