Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 7 Report In

Old 03-10-2003, 01:19 PM

Default RE: Team 7 Report In

I' ll start on March 17 down in South Carolina. Then I hunt a few days during a trip to Hawaii and then a trip to Texas. I come back for the Virginia season and I hope to get a trip in to Kentucky as well.
Old 03-10-2003, 08:49 PM

I was able to pick up an additional permit for my dad that will be on town so I now have additional motivation to get out in the woods. However to honor all the times he let me shoot first, he' s got first shot for the rest of my life. So my first shotgun success post will be when I call one in for him on what should be the 04/12 morning. Maybe we' ll double!
Old 03-11-2003, 05:20 AM
Spike

Well Ryan and Tarheel, Since it looks like you guys are up first, let me just say good luck this weekend. May the bird be love sick and fired up. Above all be safe, and have fun.

BearMt
Old 03-11-2003, 07:27 AM
VP

Go get em Ryan and Tarheel,

May yur yelps be sweet, yur beards long and yur spurs sharp !

Oh yea- Shoot straight TO !

COMEON !
Old 03-11-2003, 07:30 AM
VP

Make sure everyone takes plenty of pictures of the Birds harvested to we can post them on the board after we win, and Brag a little bit,
COMEON!

Old 03-11-2003, 02:44 PM

Just heard from my contact in ' bama. he said the birds really got fired up this past weekend. the weather is looking good and our chances of scoring early are looking even better. team #7 to the front! hopefully!!
Old 03-11-2003, 09:12 PM

Like i said before, my season is short, only a week long. My season starts April 21 and goes till the 27th. Their are quite a few birds up here, but we still need to have a lottery system to get a permit to get a turkey. Their are 3 seasons. The first and second seasons are short both runing around a week. The third is about a month long, but not as good hunting as the first and second season . Even though shorter i like the first season better more turkeys around.
Old 03-13-2003, 05:28 PM

Good luck Tarheel Turkey. You are probably on the road getting to your spot in Alabama for your opener tomorrow.
Old 03-13-2003, 07:36 PM

We are actually leaving in the morning. The opener is on Saturday the 15th. Hope to get to ' bama tomorrow afternoon in time to roost. I will be out of touch until probably next Thursday. Hope to have good reports at that time.
Old 03-14-2003, 12:36 PM

Sorry, I got so exited I forgot how to read a calendar!

Quick Reply: Team 7 Report In

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.