Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

JW!

Old 03-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

Default JW!

For JW!, \\

JW!,

You went way to far for me! For all of you that may not know, JW! had surgery yesterday. He told me a package was in the mail for me today. Well, he went way to far!

I recieved thermacell items, a paddle call made by Carl Beatty, a vest made by Mossy Oak, and to top it all off, a half gallon of Canadian Mist, my most favorite drink........

JW!, you old coot, every item is appreciated, but you didn't have to, hope you know that.

Folks, if you don't know JW! personally, he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Probably the most helpful people you will ever meet.

JW!, get well soon buddy, if not this year, I'll have a bird tied out for you next year.

Love You Friend,
dog1 (Dane)
Old 03-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: JW!

JW!, you old coot
dog, I see you are in agreeance with me here.
Seriously though, he is one of the nicest ole farts you'd ever meet.[8D] Always wiling to lend a hand and help where ever he can.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

BTW- I talked to him just a bit ago and he is hoping to be out of the hossypittle by this afternoon.
He isn't without though, he is sitting i his bed, being cared for by pretty nurses, and diddleing on his laptop...LOL
Old 03-20-2008, 12:33 PM
JW
Super Moderator

dog - that half gallon can not be opened until Hazel's Bottoms bird is dun in.......hehe just remembered ya gave that spot away----well better return the bottle!

Buwhahahahah!

JW
Old 03-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

you watching me lol I see ya there