Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Hunter's Specialites Turkey Vest

Old 03-02-2008, 03:29 PM

Default Hunter's Specialites Turkey Vest

Is this vest good for storage as in it has alot of pockets or has pockets designed for certain calls? I want to know alot about this vest before i order it. Also is the seat comfortable? Thanks.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:34 PM

Default RE: Hunter's Specialites Turkey Vest

Anyone out there with info on the vest?
Old 03-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Typical Buck

I have the vest and I can take some pictures for you and post them here if you would like.

Old 03-04-2008, 05:30 PM

That would be great davs2601. Just specify if it is the delux version. If it isn't to much to ask these are the pictures i would like to see. Close up of pockets on front of vest and inside. If there is some way to show the inside of the pockets, that would be much appreciated.If you could show your calls and everything in the different pockets that would be awesome. Post as many pictures as you can to show me everything about this vest. Have you used the vest? If so, Do you like it?
Old 03-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Typical Buck

I dig out my camera now. I love my vest......it is really top notch. three o my hunting buddies just ordered them from cabelas since they are on sale for $30 bucks. When I went to basspro to get mine they had the deluxe and the normal one. the two are exactly alike other than the seat. mine has a big bofold seat that I hate, but it was the only one they had in Small/Med so I bought it. I would have rather had the normal version. Now I just throw a seat cusion in the back and I leave the seat that originally came with mine in the garage. Ill snap some pics and get them up asap. I put all my gear in the vest so you can get a feel for how its all laid out and ill try to get some good pics inside the pockets
Old 03-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

Dang!my camera was giving me fits, but I got the pics for you.
The two large zipper front pockets have smaller pockets to fit slate calls and strikers. All I could find was 1 of my strikers so I didnt get ll my gear in the vest but you can get a good idea of what this vest can hold. infront and below the zipper pockets are two smaller pockets with snaps. one holds 5 shell. Then inside the vest there are two large mest pockets to carry things like face mask and gloves...and it holds a bottle of dr pepper very well. On the out side there are two pockets for box calls. I usually use one to hold a flashlight. I also included pics of the seat that came with mine. I have never used it, its way too big for me to carry. Also the vest has foam padding on the back so as long as you have a pad to sit on you will be comfy. Its not pictured but it comes with the gun sling that hold the shot gun to your shoulder. Its nice I made a bipod to hold the front o the gun then the sling holds the rear and you are free to use you calls and such.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

few more

Old 03-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Typical Buck

more

Old 03-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

more

Old 03-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

more

Quick Reply: Hunter's Specialites Turkey Vest

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.