Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

PAT ELY PLEASE READ (or anyone else who has an answer)

Old 05-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default PAT ELY PLEASE READ (or anyone else who has an answer)

Pat, your storage is full, and I'm trying to PM you a message about our scores. Team 4 has a ton of turkeys, and i've sent you the scores 3 times now, with no posting. I need to know if I need to do something else. i've also sent Deerdust the scores, but they are still not posted. If someone has an answer, let me know.

Mike
Captain of Team 4
Old 05-11-2007, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PAT ELY PLEASE READ (or anyone else who has an answer)

bump to top...
Old 05-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks R. I don't know what the problem is with this, but it's starting to aggravate me.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yopper....did you see that hoytteen started a "Bird Scores" thread where the team captains can post a running total that they have been keeping...
Old 05-11-2007, 02:18 PM

I would guess Pat is still busy guiding......At least that's my hope.....I sure hope nothing's wrong, this is a bit out of character for him.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

yooper im not sure what is going on with Pat, but if you read his (bear with me on the scores post) it looks like he may have some tough times in his life going on. just thought you might want to know. hope your team had a great season
ORIGINAL: YooperMike

Pat, your storage is full, and I'm trying to PM you a message about our scores. Team 4 has a ton of turkeys, and i've sent you the scores 3 times now, with no posting. I need to know if I need to do something else. i've also sent Deerdust the scores, but they are still not posted. If someone has an answer, let me know.

Mike
Captain of Team 4
Old 05-13-2007, 05:34 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Say guys the Moderator Deer Dust is posting scores. I'll go find his e-mail and post it here but look again. Pat is out.

JW

here ya go!

look for post that says "Team Captains" also pinned at the top..

I may have missed some of your emails or pm's, so if you don't see your teams scores,please email me at the addy below or at [email protected] and I will get them posted as soon as I can.

E-mail Dave - he'll fix you up!
Old 05-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Dave. they can also pm me here or email me at [email protected] or if they click on the email n my profile it will go to [email protected]. I'm not that hard to find. As I said in the PM to you last night Mike, I save all the pm's refering to score just in case I need to referance them later. If I did delete it, it was purely a mistake and I appologize for any headache, grief, oraggravation you are experiencing.

Yes Pat has been busy working out here in my camp, and is out here now hunting for the next few days. He will then be headed home to Mo.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll send them again, only the 5th time.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:39 PM

ORIGINAL: YooperMike

I'll send them again, only the 5th time.
dont wanna get in this, but griping like this is why huntingnet was thinking of dropping the competitions, just a thought but maybe you can take over the competition next year if you have ample time to do so.

Im sure the guys running this thing are trying their best, and you have to realize, going out and guiding/hunting is the top priority for them, not keeping the scores current throughout the contest. they will work it out in the end, always seems to happen that way.

Quick Reply: PAT ELY PLEASE READ (or anyone else who has an answer)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.