" />

Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

I'm finished

Old 05-08-2007, 09:30 PM

Default RE: I'm finished

well congrats on your public land birds. wish these private land birds round here were as easy as those roaming the forests of MD, lol. i sturck out here, though not entirely. called in a nice longbeard for my friend to drop at 15 yards, and also killed a longbeard in alabama so still not too bad.

ill third superstrutter...you are no doubt a great turkey hunter who knows ALOT more about it than me, but lighten up on the public land deal. I cant even hunt public land due to it being about a two hour drive to the nearest place. I honestly cant remember reading the last post you wrote that didnt involve public land or how private land gobblers are easy.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:32 AM

good job
Old 05-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Typical Buck

you are no doubt a great turkey hunter who knows ALOT more about it than me
Don't be so sure

This fella clearly has either a small p*nis, small bank account orsomethin else small that gives him a low sense of self. Most defintley has a small mind. I suspect he lives in his parent's basement and takes the whole season off from his mailroom job. Walks back into the far reaches of that 40,000 acres to completely unpressured birds. Eventually even he gets one of those horny 2 yr olds to run to his gun. LOL [8D]

His season is done? Every real turkey hunter here knows that shooting the bird is but one small part. The real turkey hunters are behind the call of other hunts as time permits well after thier own tags are filled [8D]
Old 05-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude 100% of the of what I say is directed 100% to guys like you!!! I doubt you ever killed a turkey that someone hasent handed you on a silver plater...

Hows it work??? One of your private property buddy's(thats how they become your best friend) calls you up and tells you how he's been seeing this Boss Gobblers strutting in one of his green fields... You show up andhe shows you were to set up and you kill the bird... Does that sound about right

YOUR MY HERO
Old 05-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

I believe I hit a nerve everyone. Perhpas closer to the mark on my assesment of this fellow.

Well "dude" (your use of this juvenile word perhaps explains things further ) it is exactly the point we make to you. You see getting a clear picture of what kind of person you are is easy, as you talk about yourself all the time.

"Guys like me" is everyone who isn't you. lol

I think your Mom is calling you........
Old 05-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Banned

Where I hunt the private lands are hunted alot heavier than the public lands. Public land isn't as hard as you portray it to be. Just get off the roads a little and you find plenty of unpressured birds.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

All private property aint the same... You don't kill 7 turkey in one seaon on private property that has hunters running all over it
Old 05-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Typical Buck

No but you do kill 4 of 'em on public land in 1 state and 1 province in a total of 3 different counties. lol

I think I enjoyed the other three the best however [8D]
Old 05-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man how do you do it... Live in Canada and scout public land all over the united states... Or do your friends do your scouting for ya
Old 05-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Spike

"Dude"... you are the biggest d1ckhead on this entire site. I'll make you an offer. You come down and hunt my EASY private land birds and I'll come up and hunt your unkillable public land birds. First person to limit out wins.........

Quick Reply: I'm finished

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.