Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Has anyone heard from JW this year, I got him some wing bones lol lol

Old 04-30-2007, 06:04 AM

Default Has anyone heard from JW this year, I got him some wing bones lol lol

Jw,

If you are out there JWsend me a pm and let me know if you need some wing bones or not, the next sets you will get from mecame from your last call's sweet sound......

Thanks Chris
Old 04-30-2007, 06:24 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Default RE: Has anyone heard from JW this year, I got him some wing bones lol lol

Ya I am here and ya whacked one with my Call????

Man fill in the story!

Yes I am doing the wingbone thing as before and I did ask that my How to do it post be unstickied as I am re-doing it!

Yes I can use bones - but I am hunting and will not be home to get them froze! So if you could hang on to them a bit - just take as much feather and meat off you can and freeze - Ic an take it from there!

JW
Old 04-30-2007, 09:03 AM

Default RE: Has anyone heard from JW this year, I got him some wing bones lol lol

JW,

YOU MAKE A GREAT CALL I AND MY BROTHER BOTH TAGGED TOM'S WITH THEM BOTH WERE OLD BIRDS 25 LBS AND 21 LBS. FOR THE EASTERNS I HUNT IN THE MTN'S OF KENTUCKY THAT IS A NICE BIRD. I GOT MINE AT 4PM AND THEN I CALLED MY BROTHERS IN THE NEXT MORNING WITH THE LITTLE SOFT YELPS ON YOUR CALL. TOMS HERE HAVE BEEN VERY QUITE THEY WILL TALK ON THE LIMB BUT GO SILENT ON THE GROUND.

AS FAR AS THE BONES GO JUST PM ME YOUR ADDRESS AND FULL NAME AND WHEN YOU WANT THEM SHIPED AND I WILL GET THEM OUT. PS THANKS AGIN FOR THE CALLS THEY ARE GREAT, IN THE FIELD AND ON DISPLAY.

THANKS

SGT. CHRIS EDMONDS
PIKEVILLE POLICE
Old 05-01-2007, 09:19 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Will Do Chris!

But Ineed to finsih my turkey seasons first. ;D

JW