Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

hard core hen!!

Old 04-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: hard core hen!!

I agree, while it does look awesome, so does the Delta line of decoys, and I can buy almosttwo whole flocks of the Delta's for the price of one Hard Core decoy!! I also don't like the fact that it is a "Hard shell" type of decoy, meaning that you can't fold it up. I use adecoy bag put out by AW that allows me to carry three decoys plus stakes, etc.
I can't even fathom buying a Cally Morris decoy for $400.00, talk about "out of the price range"!!!
[:-]
Old 04-19-2007, 06:16 AM

Default RE: hard core hen!!

yeah your right it is kinda crappythat you cant foldt hem up but it hill hold its shape and never take a new one like some fold up ones do. also it has a realistis paint finish to it. so when the sun hits it it has a very realy shine. but thanks for the post il iketo hear different opinions.