Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team #1 "The Tominators"

Old 03-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator

Default Team #1 "The Tominators"

Ok guys we have our team name. We have our Capt'n pabirdhunter. Its time to go out and kick bird and take names later. The best to all of you and Please, Please, "Be Safe 1st" and have fun!
Old 03-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Team #1 "The Tominators"

Feel free to repost anything of value from the 1st thread here if you like. It is locked, but you can copy and paste.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:58 AM
Fork Horn

Hey, I like the name that was decided on, I haven't been able to get on here for a for days. I can't wait to get out there and score some points for the team. I will be going to Kansas but that is not until April 11. I wish everyone good luck that is already hunting. Is anyone else on this team from Arkansas?
Old 03-21-2007, 05:53 AM
Fork Horn

Headed to Texas on the 9th of April for my first hunt this spring. It will be my first chance for a "Rio", and I'm really looking forward to the hunt. I have hunted and taken several nice "Easterns" and "Merriams" but have never hunted "Rios". From you gentlemen that hunt "Rios" as your primary bird, are there any pointers that you might pass my direction?
Old 03-21-2007, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have hunted Rios and all I can say is, get ready to pull the trigger. They are much easier to kill than Easterns. I'm thinking about going back to Texas next year. This year I'll be hunting Tenn., along with my home state of LA. Texas Rios are really fun to hunt. The only problem is sometimes it's too easy. Good luck on your Rio.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Fork Horn

If you would, e-mail your kill information to me at [email protected]. If you want to calculate your score that would be great, if not, I will do it and then confirm it with you. I want to make sure your are all satisfied with the scores that turn in at the end of the contest.

Thanks
Old 03-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Is there any Iowa, Wisconin, or Illinios bird hunters on this team? I haven't made it out scouting any mornings yet (and I live in town), but are the birds starting to gobble in the roost at all? I've seen a couple strutting this past weekend. Just checking on the progress.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:35 AM

Hey guys I was just checkin in. I will be hunting in florida this year, good luck to you all and go get a biggin.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:18 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, congrats go out to our team member - Tarheel Turkey

He got an Osceola on March 19 near Plant City, Florida. Here is his score:

21 lb. 6 oz.
1.0625 RS 1.1250 LS
9.5" Beard

Total Score: 62.25

A nice bird!!
Old 03-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Tarheel! Nice Bird!

Quick Reply: Team #1 "The Tominators"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.