Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team #1 "The Tominators"

Old 03-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team #1 "The Tominators"

Welcome ironranger
Old 03-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Typical Buck

Deerdust, I'm pulling the bow out this year to try something new but the Super Mag will be in the truck as a backup!! One more month to wait.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:30 AM

Hey are you the team leader for this team because I want to join your team since I'm a Pennsylvania Turkey Hunter alsoand maybe we can learn more calling techiques off of each other.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just got back from the gun club, was practicing with my 9mm. I took a walk down on the rifle range that wasn't being used at the time because I've seen lots of turkey sign there in the past. I found a bunch of tracks in the mud. That plus all of the tracks and scratchings I found in the woods last week on the 3D archery course, I may just have to try hunting the club grounds this year... I'm banking more on bagging a nice one in CT though on my friends farm.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Will be headdin down to Tennessee this weekend to score on a big tom cant wait! anyone down there hearing anything?

Old 03-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got us another one today around 12:00. He's gonna score around 60 probably, not sure if we've already got one higher than that. If he had a little more beard length it'd be much better. He's got one of the thickest beards I've seen but only 9 inches, spurs are a little over an inch, and he weighed 19lbs 15oz. He's a really nice bird,just didn't have the lengths we needed. I'll get him measured accurately and post the score later on tonight. Good luckand hunt 'em hard!
Old 03-26-2007, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome SouthernStrut! Congrats on another great bird!
Old 03-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

sweet sweet sweet we already have more points than my deer hunting team had this past year hahahaha
Old 03-26-2007, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator

Congrats SouthernStrut, keep on plugging.
Deerdust, I'm pulling the bow out this year to try something new but the Super Mag will be in the truck as a backup!! One more month to wait.
I am as well ironranger, am headed out in 6 days 6 hrs 24 min for florida. Actually I am going for a GranSlam this yr. with rio in Ka and Merrian in Ne and eastern in Mo along with the osceola in Fl. I am chewing my nails waiting to get on the road LOL
Old 03-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator

Ace2000, I sent you a PM concerning team entry. Go to this linkhttp://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2058149 and post your request there and I will do what I can for you. You will deffinately be on a team, i just can't guarrantee for all fairness, that you will be on this team.

Quick Reply: Team #1 "The Tominators"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.