Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

B-Mobile full strut decoy

Old 03-04-2007, 12:10 PM

Default B-Mobile full strut decoy

B-Mobile by Prinos'..............I feel there is no other decoy that can compare in its class. Any decoy named after a real turkey named Bob deserves to be the best. Ha Ha Ha. Seriously, messing around in the snow with it I had a tom come in and check it out, and its only February. I experimented with full strut dekes last year and they work great. No need for a hen, but a submissive breeding hen or a hen lowered to the ground can be more efffective. Just like a love triangle with people, you throw in two guys and one is gonna get hurt, but in this case, one is gonna be cooked up with some spices and eaten!!
Old 03-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: B-Mobile full strut decoy

I just got one this weekend and it looks awesome. Can't wait to use it. We're using BOB and a Flambeau masters series hen. Should have some luck!
Old 03-05-2007, 06:26 AM
Typical Buck

I also purchased one for the plain and simple fact "MOBILE", when looking at the Pretty Boy it is AWESOME looking, but made of hard plastic and looks like it would be difficult to carry in my pack or under my arm for any distance. Let's hope it works this year!
Old 03-06-2007, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

The more and more I look at the B Mobile the more I like it. I have a Pretty Boy now, and it works fairly well, but it is a pain to carry (despite the name Carry-Lite, its still cumbersome). What I like about the B Mobile is that the bird is smaller, a little bit less imposing, and the head isn't quite as lit up as the Pretty Boy. All of these I feel would help a 3 y.o. bird finish, feeling like he could get the best of the B Mobile, when the Pretty Boy might well make him tuck his tail and run.